Airtel Free Caller Tune -- How To Set Caller Tune In Airtel, Are you searching for how to set caller tune in Airtel? or about Airtel caller tune number? or Airtel free Hello tune?
If your answer is yes then here is an offer for you if you are an Airtel operator.
On using this offer you will get Airtel free caller tune service for Lifetime.
Is it really free of cost?
Yes, it is!
Airtel will charge you Rs 0 on activating this caller tune in your Airtel sim card.
Is the caller tune and hello tunes are same? yes, both are similar, Airtel calls it Hello tune, Jio calls it Caller tune, Vodafone calls it dialer tune Docomo calls it My tune, and BSNL calls it something as.
Once you activate Airtel free caller tune using the below-mentioned steps and details, then how will you deactivate them?
Do you also want to know how you deactivate the caller tune in Airtel once you activate it?
I have added the tutorial about this too.
You can check at the end of the page for the tutorial about how you deactivate the caller tune in Airtel.
Coming back to the topic, to activate Caller tune just follow the below-mentioned procedure and activate caller tune for next 999 days absolutely free.
How To Set Caller Tune in Airtel --
New method --
1) First of all, Open your smartphone and open Google Play Store App.
2) Then Search for the Wnyk Music app.
3) Now Install the Wnyk music app on your smartphone.
4) Then open the Wnyk music app on your smartphone.
5) Now click on the top right phone icon and select a song.
6) Then click on set this song as your hello tune.
7) Finally, Your caller tune will be activated within a few hours.
8) Call on your mobile number from another number.
Airtel Free Caller Tune --
Old Method --
2) Then type Airtel caller tune number in your using dial pad, the number is 5787809
3) After that call on above-mentioned number, don’t worry this is a toll-free number and you will not be charged.
4) Then support will ask to press 1, type number 1 in your dial pad and select the Hindi language.
5) Now support will ask to press 1 again, type 1 in your dial pad to confirm “Mera Desh Badal RHA hai” as your caller tune.
6) Now again it will as you to confirm your caller tune by pressing 5, Type 5 in your dialer pad again.
7) Then within few minutes caller tune will be activated in your Airtel sim card.
8) You can confirm it by calling on your number with another mobile phone.
9) Does the above method help you? If your answer is yes then share it on social media with your other friends!!
10) But if it doesn’t work then comment down right now, we will solve your problem!!
How to Deactivate Caller Tune --
1) For deactivation of Airtel free caller tune service, you have to make a call on this Airtel caller tune number 543211808
2) This Airtel caller tune deactivation number is toll-free so Airtel will not charge you for this call.
3) You can also send an SMS by typing STOP to 543211
4) When you send an SMS from your mobile number then you will be charged by Rs 1.
5) If you don’t want to use any of the above-mentioned methods then you can also deactivate Airtel caller tune by dialing a USSD code which is *678#.
6) Using the above three methods you will be able to deactivate the caller tune.
Airtel Free Caller Tune FAQ --
How to set caller tune in Airtel free?
There are two methods to do the same, now it depends on you how which method you follow.
How to get free caller tune in Airtel?
You need to dial a USSD code to do this, follow steps given in this post to do this.
How to activate free caller tune in Airtel?
YOu can activate the caller tune through the Wnyk music app.
How to apply free caller tune on Airtel?
To apply free caller tune you need to download Wynk music app.