Airtel Free Data | Internet: In this post, I am going to tell you about some Airtel free internet data offers,
After reading this post you will get below-given benefits including:
- 1GB free data on the downloading app.
- 2GB free data through USSD code.
- 10GB data on Installing Airtel music app.
- And much more.
Do you want the internet data benefits on your 10 digit Airtel mobile number?
Let’s jump right into the Airtel free internet data offers.
Bharti Airtel is India’s largest telecom operator (commonly known as Airtel) has come up with some new free internet data offers for their 2G/3G/4G users.
However, the free data offers come with some validity and after the validity period, you can’t use the offers.
Furthermore, Most Airtel customers in India, don’t know that their operator is giving free data on their mobile number for nothing.
What Are Airtel Free Data Offers:
Internet data offer are a kind of promotional offers provided by the companies in order to increase the subscriber base.
Mostly, Bharti Airtel sends out emails and text messages to their customer’s mobile number to let them know that their telecom carrier operator is providing some benefits on their mobile number.
Last year Airtel offered their 5GB data offer which is still working if you have not checked it yet on earningkart then check Airtel 5Gb offer now.
Talking about the other telecom operators such as Reliance Jio, Idea, Vodafone and a few other telecom operators don’t provide free data offers often to their customers.
However, they do provide cheaper data and voice plans than Airtel.
But this is not good and this is also not in the favor of Reliance Jio, Vodafone, and Idea subscribers or customers.
A few years ago, Bharti Airtel launched 4G internet services In India after the launch of Reliance Jio 4G data services.
But I still don’t think that Airtel internet data services are better than telecom operator Reliance Jio.
So what do you think?
These giant telecom operators should provide better data benefits and freebies services to their customers?
Nevertheless, Did you notice that Airtel network coverage is very bad all over India?
Let me know your thoughts in the comments section below.
Scroll down and speak your mind.
Here is what I Noticed:
After the launch of Airtel 4G data services in India, I still noticed that the telecom giant wasn’t able to cover all the states with their data 4G coverage.
Are you excited to know about the Airtel free internet data offers?
Then follow the below-given steps!
How to Get Airtel Free Internet?
There are different methods to grab free data on Airtel number. So before jumping right into the offers make sure to read the below given common question about Airtel data offers.
Is Airtel Free Internet offer is working for new and old customers? Well, the offers are working for all users but here is a twist.
Few of our users are saying that ”some of the below offers is not working in a few cities”, and some are saying ”After following the steps they got an error”.
So What is the real truth behind these offers?
According to me, it depends on your region in which state you are living.
Well, You might know that Airtel never releases their offers without terms and conditions.
So make sure to check the Airtel free internet offers and their terms and conditions.
Airtel Free Internet Offer Terms:
Get 2GB Data with Lays Chips Pack:
1) This offer is valid from Aug 3, 2020, to Jan 31, 2021.
2) Get 2GB free data with Lay’s MRP Rs. 20 pack.
3) Get 1GB, 2GB free data with Kurkure MRP Rs. 10 and Rs. 20 pack
4) Airtel 1GB, 2GB free data with Doritos MRP Rs. 10 and Rs. 20 pack.
5) Get 1GB, 2GB free data with Uncle Chipps MRP Rs. 10 and Rs. 20 pack.
How To Avail this Airtel Free Data Offer?
1) First of all download my Airtel app from Android market
2) My Airtel app will automatically install from the Google Play store within a few minutes.
3) Once the app gets installed on your smartphone > tap on the app icon in your Android smartphone.
4) Now enter your 10 digit Airtel mobile number.
5) Then verify your mobile number with a one-time password.
6) Now purchase a pack of Kurkure, Uncle chips, Lays from your nearby store > open the pack, and then note the 12 digit Airtel coupon code.
7) Now open the Airtel app > click on the menu section and then tap on My Coupons.
8) Now enter the 12 digit Airtel pack coupon code and then you will get 1GB/2GB data for free.
7) That’s it!! You have successfully availed of this Airtel free internet data offer.
Old Airtel Free Internet Offers:
Get 10GB Net for 90 days:
1) Open your dial pad on your smartphone.
2) Then enter this number 5999555
3) You can also click on the above number to copy number.
4) Then call on the above-mentioned number.
5) After that, you will receive an SMS from Airtel.
6) That 10GB Free data has been credited in your Account.
7) Done, enjoy the Airtel free data offer.
8) You can use this offer every week or every month.
9) Note this Airtel free data offer is valid only for Airtel Prepaid 4G customers.
1. Get 60GB Net on Airtel Number:
1) To grab 60GB free data compose a message and type “SURPRISE”
2) Then send it to 121 number, after that you will receive below given message.
3) 60GB free Airtel Internet data has been credited in your Airtel account.
4) Now use your free internet data.
5) This Airtel free data offer is not valid for the prepaid user, this offer is valid only for Airtel postpaid user.
2. Get 28GB Airtel Free Net:
1) Before using this offer on your Airtel number let me tell you a few things.
2) This offer is account specific, meaning that it will only for a selected user account.
3) Also, this offer is valid in selected regions.
4) To avail of this offer, You need to give a missed call on this number 125346.
5) After that free 28GB Airtel internet data will credit in your Airtel account or number.
3. Get 10GB Airtel Free Internet:
1) To grab this offer from Airtel you need to give a missed call from your Airtel Number.
2) So give a missed call 51111 number by your Airtel number.
3) Within a few seconds, you will receive an SMS from Airtel that 10GB Airtel free internet data will credit in your Account.
4) Remember: This offer is valid in selected cities or regions or stated.
5) Enjoy these Airtel free internet data offers!!
4. Get 2GB Net on Airtel Number:
1) The customer has to wait for at least 1 hour from the time of confirmation.
2) Offer is valid only for the Network “Airtel”.
3) As stated above this Offer is valid for selected states & Users only.
4) To avail of this offer, you must have a 4G LTE or Volte support handset.
5) Pick your phone in your hands and open its dialer.
6) After opening the dialer enters below given 5 Digits toll-free number.
7) The number is ‘52122’.
8) You can copy this number and paste it in Dialer.
9) Call on this number, This call will automatically be disconnected after two rings.
10) Within one hour you will receive a confirmation SMS that 2GB Airtel free internet data credited in your account.
11) Use this data by enabling 4G LTE or Volte mode in your handset lest you will lose your Airtel account main balance.
5. Get 5GB Net In Airtel SIM:
1) The offer is valid on my Airtel app.
2) This offer is valid for Airtel’s new customer or who is download My Airtel app for the first time.
3) Data will automatically credit in the User account.
4) To redeem Upto 5GB Data user has to download other apps from my Airtel app.
6. Get 30GB Free Airtel Net:
1) On opting Airtel Volte program user will get free data.
2) 5 Gb data will be credit in the user account until 6 months.
3) The offer is valid once per account per user.
4) Check out the above-given link to know more about this Offer.
So make sure that you read all the terms and conditions carefully before availing any of the above-mentioned offers.
So make sure that you read all the terms and conditions carefully before availing any of the above-mentioned offers.
How to Check Airtel 4G Coverage:
Many peoples don’t know that he/she is using Airtel 4G services so to know that you are on India widest network follow the below steps.
1) Firstly Goto Airtel from the Offer Page
2) Scroll down and enter your Airtel mobile number.
3) After entering Airtel mobile number click on ‘Check if I am 4G ready or not’.
4) You can also request a 4G Airtel sim card if you don’t have one yet.
5) Also, check that you are living in a 4G city or not.
A Short Example:
One of my friends “Ankit” is using Airtel sim card and later he got Airtel free data to offer from Bharti Airtel through SMS on their smartphone.
Yesterday, I meet my old friend “Ankit” who is working in Reliance Jio store on the post of store manager.
He is using Airtel sim card from the last few years and he is using Airtel 4G sim card as their primary sim card and Reliance Jio sim card as their secondary sim card.
We are talking on a different topic apart from telecom operators,
But I don’t how he started telling me about this Airtel customer care and Airtel free internet data topic.
He told me that, One day he is sitting in their office and his smartphone is not showing a single network in their primary sim card which is Airtel 4G sim.
He used to call at their home but there is no network on their smartphone.
As I mentioned above, He is also using the Reliance Jio sim card as his secondary sim card.
But he told me that he purchased that Jio sim card under the Jio freebie scheme two days before after getting placed in Jio company on a post of the store manager.
So he called Airtel customer care representative from their friend Airtel mobile number to register a complaint about the network coverage issue at their location.
The Airtel customer care representative told them that he should try switching off their smartphone and then again turn it on.
He followed all the steps very carefully as told by the customer care representative but switching off and on their smartphone is not working for them.
Then once again, Airtel customer care representative as them to re-insert their Airtel 4G sim card in their smartphone.
More About the Same:
He again followed all the steps carefully as told by the Airtel representative. Then again the representative told my friend to come out in an open place.
My friend “Ankit” came out from their office and then looking in their smartphone for Airtel 4G networks.
But as he expected, There were no signals in their 4G smartphone. Once Again Airtel’s customer care representative told my friend that.
My friend told them that he recently bought a new Airtel 4G sim card from their local Airtel store. But Airtel customer care representative again told him that,
Then my friend asked Airtel customer care representative to tell them any nearby store nearby them. So they can change their sim card by going there or visiting there.
After a few days later my friend collected a new 4G sim card from nearby Airtel store. And you will shock to know, After doing Tele-verification and all the procedures which are required to activate a new Airtel sim card are completed by my friend “Ankit”.
On the next day, When he went to his office and found that their Airtel sim card is not showing any network. Now He was very frustrated!!
Then again he called Airtel customer care representative he again told the same process to switch off and switch on the smartphone and the problem will be fixed.
More About it:
Now my friend “Ankit” decided to change their operator. But in the evening, he received an SMS from Bharti Airtel about free 10GB data offer.
The next day he told me about this offer and I am amazed after checking this Airtel offer. I immediately reconfirmed it by dialing the Airtel USSD code on their smartphone.
And what I found that the Airtel free data offer is working on their smartphone at very high speed?
I have not checked the Airtel free data speed at their office location, But the speed to quite good at my location.
After using all the benefits of Airtel free data Ankit consumed all the data within 3 days.
On the fourth day, He received one more Airtel free offer SMS. Now Bharti Airtel doesn’t provide 10GB free data which he provided earlier.
Instead of 10GB airtel free internet, The second-largest telecom giant provided 5GB free internet data.
This time Airtel doesn’t credit free 5GB data in their main account.
Airtel provided them some steps to get free 5GB data.
More About the Example:
Let me tell you what that SMS contains, the SMS contains the following text
The SMS which he received earlier, 5GB free data offer SMS contains all the information which is required to check the Airtel free data.
The offer which he received I mentioned it below with all the required steps and grab the offer so you easily check the Airtel 10GB data offer by reading below.
Then what he does later? He decided not to change their carrier operator,
Instead of changing their carrier operator, he will choose Airtel as their secondary sim card and Reliance Jio its primary operator.
What did the above-mentioned matter speak? The matter is very clear, Airtel should improve its services for its customers and subscribers.
In the past few months, We have seen rapid growth in the telecom industry, not only users have increased technology has also improved.
I recognized this is all due to Jio, and it might be termed as Jio effect.
Furthermore, if you have any queries related to this offer then let us know your problems in the comment section below. You can also share this Airtel free data offer with your friends or with with your loved ones who are using Airtel widest 4G network and check out some Free recharge tricks
Furthermore, if you have any queries related to this offer then let us know your problems in the comment section below.
You can also share this Airtel free data offer with your friends or with with your loved ones who are using Airtel widest 4G network and check out some Free recharge tricks
Airtel Free Internet Data FAQ:
How to Get Free Data in Airtel?
To get free data you need to follow the steps which are mentioned in this post, you will get up to 60GB free data using the method given in this post.
How to get Free 2G data on Airtel?
You will get 2G data if you are using a 2G handset, but if you are using a 4G handset then you will get 4G data using the method which is given in this post.
How to claim Airtel free data?
To claim Airtel free data you need to dial different numbers on your smartphone dialer. The number is given in this post so try all of them in your Airtel sim card.
How to use the free Internet in Airtel?
You can use free internet in Airtel, by just turning on your smartphone mobile data. there are no other additional steps required!
Check Related Offers:
- Airtel Missed Call Alert: How to Activate For Free
- Airtel Call History: How to Get Call History Online
- Smartbytes Airtel: What are Plans & Benefits?