Airtel Missed Call Alert: In this article, I am going to cover about Airtel missed call alert.
After reading this article, you will know:
- How to activate missed call alert in Airtel
- Airtel Missed call alert code
- About Airtel missed call service
- And much more.
Let me tell you about this service.
Do you want to activate a missed call service on your number for free?
Then carry on your reading for the reason that your search for Airtel call alert service comes to an ultimate end.
Before talking about the free of cost service, Firstly let me tell you about the benefits of this service.
This Airtel missed call alert service is for the subscribers or customers who want to know about the person number who called him when their smartphone or mobile phone is switched off.
When you activate this service on your Airtel mobile number then you will be able to know the caller number who called you when your phone was in switched-off state.
The service cost you about Rs 30 per month if you activate this service after talking to the Airtel customer care.
However, if you follow the below-given steps then you will be able to activate this service for 999 days at Rs 0.
Are you excited to know more?
Airtel Missed Call Alert Terms:
1) Users will get free activation on this service for 999 days.
2) After 999 days the customer will be charged with Rs 30 per month.
3) Users can use this service for 3 years without paying single money.
4) Airtel can withdraw this offer anytime.
5) Users can activate this service once per mobile number.
How to Activate this Service For Free:
1) First of all, open your smartphone and then open the dialer app.
2) After opening the dialer app, dial the below given Airtel missed call code number.
3) Dial *321*881# and then tap on the call button.
4) Make sure to insert your Airtel prepaid sim card on your smartphone or mobile phone.
5) Then after dialing the above code you will get a pop-up on your screen.
6) Now click on the reply option and then type 1 from your mobile keypad or keyboard
7) You have successfully activated the Airtel call alert service on your smartphone.
8) This service is free of cost and valid for three years.
Do check some Recharge tricks and ask your friends to check the same if they are looking for some extra discount on their recharge, bill payment, etc. Now I want to hear from you. Do you have any query, regarding this offer?
Do check some Recharge tricks and ask your friends to check the same if they are looking for some extra discount on their recharge, bill payment, etc.
Now I want to hear from you. Do you have any query, regarding this offer?
Check Related Offers:
- Port Idea to Airtel: How to Port Idea to Airtel
- Airtel Loan Number: How to Take Rs 10 Loan in Airtel
- Airtel ZEE5 Offer: Get 2 Months ZEE5 Subscription For Free