Amazon 24k Gold Bar Quiz Answers – 6th June 2019, Amazon has come up with a new offer.
Now Amazon is offering a new quiz time.
In today’s quiz time Amazon is offering 24K Gold Bar.
This quiz is valid only for today. So open your Amazon app and play this quiz now.
Table Of Contents
Amazon 24k Gold Bar Quiz Answers –
1) Which of these cities is located on two continents?
Ans – Istanbul
2) Which is the first country to officially declare an ‘environmental and climate emergency’?
Ans – UK
3) Which long-range, sub-sonic cruise missile was successfully test fired by India on April 15, 2019?
Ans – Nirbhay
4) India’s first natural ice cafe has been launched at 14,000 feet, in the shape of an ice stupa. Where is it located?
Ans – Ladakh
5) Raveena Tandon won a National Award for Best Actress in 2001, for portraying the role of a woman who has faced domestic violence. Which movie did she win it for?
Ans – Daman
Terms And Conditions –
1) This Contest will commence on 6th June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2) In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3) Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4) Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5) The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning 24k Gold Bar (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).