Amazon American Tourister Suitcase Quiz Answers – 24th May 2019, Amazon has again come up with a new Quiztime. In today’s Quiztime Amazon is offering American Tourister Suitcase. This quiz is valid only for today, so check out below-given quiz answers. Winners of this quiz will be announced soon.
Amazon American Tourister Suitcase Quiz –
1. In botany, strawberries are part of the rose family.
2. Who is the first-ever cricket captain to win 100 matches in IPL history?
Ans. MS Dhoni
3. A Bollywood actor was conferred with an Honorary Doctorate in Philanthropy from the University of Law, London in April 2019. Who was it?
Ans. Shah Rukh Khan
4. Rosalind is the name of a moon in our solar system. Which planet does it orbit?
5. Which of the following is NOT a peak in the Himalayas?
Terms And Conditions –
1) This Contest will commence on 24th May 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2) In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3) Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4) Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5) The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning American Tourister Quiz Answer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
Check Related Offers –