Amazon Apple iPhone XR Quiz Answers – 21st July 2019, Do you want to win free prizes?
If you are looking for the same, then here is a good offer for you.
Amazon will not charge you for this iPhone, Amazon is giving away to you absolutely free.
Really, it is true?
Yes, this is a part of Amazon India quiz time and Amazon is offering prizes for quiz winners absolutely free.
so how can you play this quiz, you don’t have to do much, all you need to do is to follow the below steps!!
Table Of Contents
Amazon Apple iPhone XR Quiz Answers –
21st July 2019 Quiz Answers –
1) In context to fashion, what is a ‘fedora’?
Ans- A type of headwear
2) Did you know that pandas eat anywhere between 12-39 kgs of food every day! What does a panda’s diet mainly consist of?
3) Chief of the Air Staff or Air Chief Marshal is the highest rank in the Indian Air Force. It is the position of commander of the IAF. Who was the first Indian to become Chief of Air Staff in 1954?
Ans- Subroto Mukerjee
4) Indian scientists have developed a new material which is capable of absorbing both light and carbon dioxide and could help control environmental issues. What is it called?
Ans- Black gold
5) What is the name of the network of higways that connects the four major cities of India – Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi and Mumbai?
Ans- The Golden Quadrilateral
7th July Quiz Answers –
1) On the 75th anniversary of the Battle of Imphal (which occurred during WWII), the invading country set up a Museum of Peace in Manipur as a memorial gift. Which country was it?
2) Which among the following nations has become the first Gulf country to launch a UN-developed anti-money laundering platform?
3) Did you know that the stomach produces acids to help digestion? These stomach acids primarily consist of ______. Fill in the blanks.
Ans- Hydrochloric Acid
4) Which was India’s first ever 3D animated film? It was a joint venture between Walt Disney Co & Yash Raj Films and was directed by Jugal Hansraj.
Ans- Roadside Romeo
5) Which company has recently patented the design for a foldable phone with multiple screens?
26th May Quiz Answers –
1) Which of these did Alfred Nobel invent?
Ans – Dynamite
2) Which is the largest internal organ in the human body?
Ans – Liver
3) India has been submitting films for the Oscar awards nominations since 1957. Which was the first Indian film submitted to the Oscars?
Ans – Mother India
4) Which country hosted the Summer Olympics in 2016?
Ans – Brazil
5) Chunky Pandey’s daughter made her debut alongside Tiger Shroff in Student of the Year 2. What is her name?
Ans – Ananya Pandey
Terms And Conditions –
1) This Contest will commence on 21st July 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2) In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3) Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4) Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5) The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Apple iPhone XR (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”). Winners will be declared on Amazon winners page.