Amazon Apple Quiz Answers Today – 2019, Do you want to win free prizes?
If you are looking for the same, then here is a good offer for you.
Amazon will not charge you for this iPhone, Amazon is giving away to you absolutely free.
Really, it is true?
so how can you play this quiz, you don’t have to do much, all you need to do is to follow the below steps!!
Amazon Apple Quiz Answers –
Amazon 27th Sep Quiz Answers: Win Apple Ipad –
1) George Stephenson is known as the ‘Father of Railways’ as his ‘Locomotion No. 1’ was the first steam locomotive to carry passengers on a public rail line on 27th September. Which year was this?
Ans – 1825
2) Which is the longest river in Asia?
Ans – Yangtze
3) To commemorate Rahul Dravid’s 10,000 Test runs, a wall with 10,000 bricks was built in which of these cricket stadiums?
Ans – M Chinnaswamy stadium, Bengaluru
4) Until 1955, the State Bank of India was known as ______?.
Ans- Imperial Bank of India
5) The __________ is a horseshoe-shaped zone found along the Pacific rim where around 90% of the world’s earthquakes occur. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – The Ring of Fire
Amazon 15th Sep 2019 Quiz Answers –
1)Podiatrists are medical professionals devoted to the study and medical treatment of ___?
Ans – Feet
2) What was the name of the network of computers that eventually gave rise to the Internet?
Ans – Arpanet
3) Which Oscar-winning Hollywood star is of Indian descent and was given the name Krishna Pandit Bhanji at the time of his birth?
Ans – Sir Ben Kingsley
4) Scientists have created a new form of gold which is said to be just two atoms thick – the thinnest version yet and measured to be just 0.47 nanometres in thickness. In which country was this created?
Ans – UK
5) Which sportsperson has topped the Forbes list of 2019 as the highest-paid woman in sports?
Ans – Serena Williams
Amazon 1st Sep 2019 Quiz Answers –
1) The tiger population in India has grown from 1,400 in 2006 to 2,977 in 2019. Which state has recorded the highest number of tigers in the country?
Ans – Madhya Pradesh
2) The iconic Bollywood film, ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun’ has completed 25 years since its making. Who directed this film?
Ans – Sooraj Barjatya
3) Which famous painter is known for his artwork called ‘Starry Night’? Hint – he is the same artist who cut off his own ear.
Ans – Vincent van Gogh
4) LEDs are small light sources commonly used in electronic devices, flashlights, lightbulbs etc. What does LED stand for?
Ans – Light Emitting Diode
5) Who won the 2019 F1 German Grand Prix?
Ans – Max Verstappen
Old Amazon Apple Quiz Answers –
Amazon 21st July 2019 Quiz Answers –
1) In context to fashion, what is a ‘fedora’?
Ans- A type of headwear
2) Did you know that pandas eat anywhere between 12-39 kgs of food every day! What does a panda’s diet mainly consist of?
3) Chief of the Air Staff or Air Chief Marshal is the highest rank in the Indian Air Force. It is the position of commander of the IAF. Who was the first Indian to become Chief of Air Staff in 1954?
Ans- Subroto Mukerjee
4) Indian scientists have developed a new material which is capable of absorbing both light and carbon dioxide and could help control environmental issues. What is it called?
Ans- Black gold
5) What is the name of the network of highways that connects the four major cities of India – Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi, and Mumbai?
Ans- The Golden Quadrilateral
Amazon 7th July Quiz Answers –
1) On the 75th anniversary of the Battle of Imphal (which occurred during WWII), the invading country set up a Museum of Peace in Manipur as a memorial gift. Which country was it?
2) Which among the following nations has become the first Gulf country to launch a UN-developed anti-money laundering platform?
3) Did you know that the stomach produces acids to help digestion? These stomach acids primarily consist of ______. Fill in the blanks.
Ans- Hydrochloric Acid
4) Which was India’s first-ever 3D animated film? It was a joint venture between Walt Disney Co & Yash Raj Films and was directed by Jugal Hansraj.
Ans- Roadside Romeo
5) Which company has recently patented the design for a foldable phone with multiple screens?
Amazon 26th May Quiz Answers –
1) Which of these did Alfred Nobel invent?
Ans – Dynamite
2) Which is the largest internal organ in the human body?
Ans – Liver
3) India has been submitting films for the Oscar awards nominations since 1957. Which was the first Indian film submitted to the Oscars?
Ans – Mother India
4) Which country hosted the Summer Olympics in 2016?
Ans – Brazil
5) Chunky Pandey’s daughter made her debut alongside Tiger Shroff in Student of the Year 2. What is her name?
Ans – Ananya Pandey