Amazon Armani Watch Quiz Answers: 28th December, Amazon has come up with a new quiztime, Now Amazon is offering Armani Watch in today’s quiz time. So follow below steps and download Amazon app to play App only quiztime
Amazon Armani Watch Quiz Answers 28th Dec –
1. Which element was discovered on the Sun before it was discovered on Earth?
2. In which country is Mount Vesuvius located?
3. In 305 BC, which Maurya ruler defeated Alaxander’s general Seleucus Nicator?
Answer. Chandragupta Maurya
4. The Portsmouth college in UK offers a course to its students in which of these languages?
5. Which team won the 2018 FIFA Club World Cup?
Answer. Real Madrid
Amazon Armani Watch Quiz Answers 7th Dec
1) Which nation was the first to give women the right to vote?
Answer – New Zealand
2) Paul Michael Levesque is the real name of which famous pro-wrestler?
Answer – Triple H
3) Which ancient empire was ruled by Xerxes the Great in the fifth century BC?
Answer – The Persian Empire
4) Which northern animal is known as the Gulo Gulo in Latin?
Answer – Wolverine
5) Which continent has the fewest flowering plants?
Answer – Antartica
How To Play Amazon Armani Watch Quiz Answers :
- Download Amazon app from Google Play Store
- Now install and launch the app in you android smartphone.
- Now login or register a new account on Amazon.
- Verify your mobile number with One-time password.
- On the App dashboard Amazon Armani Watch Quiz.
- Then click on the start quiz button.
- Winners will be announced soon.
Check Related Offers –