Amazon Blackberry Quiz Answers – 13th January 2019, Do you want to win prizes for free, If your answer is yes then Amazon has again bought app only quiz time. In this quiz time answer and win a Blackberry Key2 smartphone. This quiz is valid only for today, so hurry up and avail this offer.
Amazon Blackberry Quiz Answers :
Q1.: British women over the age of 30 who met minimum property qualifications could do what from Feb 1918?
Q2.: Which famous scientist wrote the book ‘A Brief History of Time’?
Answer: Stephen Hawking
Q3.: As of 1st January 2019, which of these countries has officially quit the UNESCO?
Q4.: Which element is represented by the chemical symbol Fe?
Q5.: Which of these is an initiative recently launched by ISRO to engage students with space science activities?
How To Play Amazon Blackberry Quiz Answers :
- Download Amazon app from Google Play Store
- Now install and launch the app in you android smartphone.
- Then login or register a new account on Amazon.
- Now verify your mobile number with One time password.
- On the App dashboard look for Amazon Blackberry Quiz
- Then tap on start quiz button.
- That’s it Done, winners will Announce soon.
Check Related Offers –