Amazon Blackberry Quiz Answers – 14th November
Amazon Blackberry Quiz Answers – 14th November, Do you want to win prizes for free, If your answer is yes then Amazon has again bought app only quiz time. In this quiz time answer and win a Blackberry Key2 smartphone. This quiz is valid only for today, so hurry up and avail this offer.
Amazon Blackberry Quiz Answers :
1. Which one of these figure from Greek Mythology causes people to turn to stone?
Answer – Medusa
2. Which of these planets could, theoretically, float if submerged in water due to its low density?
Answer – Saturn
3. In 2011, which country hosted a Fromula 1 Race for the first time?
Answer – India
4. Which Indian scientist won the Nobel prize for Physics in 1930 for pioneering work on scattering of light?
Answer – Chandrasekhara ventaka raman
5. Punjab is also called ‘The Land of Five Waters’. Which of these is NOT a river the name that flows through the region?
Answer – Tapti
How To Play Amazon Blackberry Quiz Answers :
- Download Amazon app from Google Play Store
- Now install and launch the app in you android smartphone.
- Then login or register a new account on Amazon.
- Now verify your mobile number with One time password.
- On the App dashboard look for Amazon Blackberry Quiz
- Then tap on start quiz button.
- That’s it Done, winners will Announce soon.
Terms And Conditions –
1) This Contest will commence on 14 November from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2) In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3) Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4) Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5) The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6) The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Balckberry Key2LE (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
Also Read –
Tags – Amazon Blackberry Quiz Answers, Amazon Blackberry Quiz