Amazon Bose Quiz Answers Today – 2019, Amazon has again come up with new quiz time. In this Quiz time, Amazon is offering Bose Home Speaker 500.
Winners of this quiz will be announced soon. This quiz is valid only for today. So without wasting any more time open your Amazon app and play this quiz.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Amazon Bose Quiz Answers –
- 2 Amazon 15th Oct Quiz Answers –
- 3 Amazon 5th Oct 2019 Quiz Answers –
- 4 20th Sep 2019 Quiz Answers –
- 5 13th August Quiz Answers –
- 6 Old Amazon Bose Quiz Answers –
- 7 13th July Quiz Answers –
- 8 Amazon Bose Quiz FAQ –
- 9 What is Amazon Bose Quiz?
- 10 What the the answers of this quiz?
- 11 What is the validity of this Quiz?
- 12 Who is the winner of this this?
- 13 Check Related Offers –
Amazon Bose Quiz Answers –
Amazon 15th Oct Quiz Answers –
1) The United Nations declared 15th October as ‘World Student Day’ in 2010 to mark the birthday of India’s great former President and scientist. Who is being talked about here?
Ans – Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
2) Today, 15th October is celebrated as ‘International Day of Rural Women’ by the United Nations. This is celebrated to acknowledge the crucial role that women and girls play in ensuring the sustainability of rural households and communities, improving rural livelihoods and overall well being. What is the theme of this year’s International Day of Rural Women?
Ans – Rural women and girls building climate resilience
3) _______ celebrates May 26th as their National Science day to mark the day when APJ Abdul Kalam visited this country. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Switzerland
4) What does A.P.J stand for in the name of A.P.J Abdul Kalam?
Ans – Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen
5) Which coastal Indian city was Dr. Kalam born in?
Ans – Rameswaram
Amazon 5th Oct 2019 Quiz Answers –
1) Today, 5th October is celebrated as ‘World Teachers Day’ by UNESCO and Education International each year to help give the world a better understanding of teachers and the role they play in the development of students and society. When was the First ‘World Teachers Day’ celebrated?
2) Shanghai is currently the most populated city in the world. But which was the first city to reach a population of 1 million?
Ans – Rome
3) A regular email has the recipients section, as well as CC and BCC. What does BCC stand for?
Ans – Blind carbon copy
4) The actor who played Gandhi in Lage Raho Munnabhai won a National Award for Best Supporting Actor for the role. Name the actor.
Ans – Dilip Prabhavalkar
5) Earth’s atmosphere is made up of several gasses, but which element makes up the majority of the air?
20th Sep 2019 Quiz Answers –
1) Switzerland celebrates May 26th as Science day to mark the day of APJ Abdul Kalam’s visit in 2006. True or false?
Ans – TRUE
2) It is Mahesh Bhatt’s birthday today. Which movie directed by Mahesh Bhatt in 1998 won Ajay Devgn his first National award for Best Actor?
Ans – Zakhm
3) What was the term used to refer to British women who fought for women’s right to vote in the early 20th century?
Ans – Suffragettes
4) Which of the following is NOT a peak in the Himalayas?
Ans – Jungfrau
5) You can find the Victoria Terminus in Mumbai and the Victoria Memorial in Kolkata. Now if you are visiting the Gateway of India, which city are you in?
Ans – Mumbai
13th August Quiz Answers –
1) Fact or Myth: The Great Wall of China can be seen with the unaided human eye from space
2) Chakyar Koothu is a classical dance form which involves a lot of comedy through narrations and gestures. Which Indian state does it originate from?
Ans – Kerala
3) Former India cricketer, Kiran More, has been appointed as the interim coach of which cricket team?
Ans – USA
4) Which film was Farhan Akhtar’s directorial debut?
Ans – Dil Chahta Hai
5) Last year, Rahul Dravid was inducted into the ICC hall of fame. This year, __________ has become the 6th Indian cricketer to join the ranks. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Sachin Tendulkar
Old Amazon Bose Quiz Answers –
13th July Quiz Answers –
1) George Eliot was the pen name of which author?
Ans – Mary Ann Evans
2) In support of the Rohingya refugees, ____ has decided to provide 2,500 metric tons of rice to Bangladesh. Name the country.
Ans – China
3) Who is largely responsible for breaking the German Enigma codes which helped win World War II, and provided a foundation for modern computing and development of artificial intelligence?
Ans – Alan Turing
4) In the fictional series of Sherlock Holmes, what is the detective’s address in London?
Ans – 221B Baker Street
5) The longest electrified railway tunnel in the country has just been commissioned. Which state will this be built in?
Ans – Andhra Pradesh
Amazon Bose Quiz FAQ –
What is Amazon Bose Quiz?
In this Quiz contests, you can win Bose Home speaker 500 absolutely free.
What the the answers of this quiz?
Answers of this quiz contest are given in this post.
What is the validity of this Quiz?
This quiz is valid for a few hours.
Who is the winner of this this?
You can check winners from the Amazon Quiz content page.