Amazon Canon DSLR Camera Quiz Answers – 23rd August, Amazon is back again with another quiz for you all, For this month Amazon has already announced Vivo V11 Pro Quiz. Now Amazon has come up with Canon DSLR Camera Quiz.
In this quiz you can win Canon 1300D DSLR Camera So don’t wait anymore Download amazon App Now and avail this Quiz.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Amazon Canon DSLR Camera Quiz Answers :
- 2 23rd August 2019 Quiz Answers –
- 3 6th August 2019 Quiz Answers –
- 4 2nd July Quiz Answers –
- 5 25th Dec Quiz Answers –
- 6 Amazon Canon DSLR Camera Quiz Answers 23rd Nov:
- 7 Amazon Canon DSLR Camera Quiz Answers 6th Nov:
- 8 How To Play Amazon Canon DSLR Camera Quiz Answers :
- 9 Check Related Offers –
Amazon Canon DSLR Camera Quiz Answers :
23rd August 2019 Quiz Answers –
1) India’s lightest bulletproof jacket was launched at the Police Expo 2019. It can withstand bullets fired from an AK-47 rifle. What is the jacket called
Ans – Bhabha Kavach
2) The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy launched a scheme to encourage farmers to use and generate solar power this year. What is it called?
Ans – PM-KUSUM
3) What is the hybrid offspring of a male zebra and a female horse called?
Ans – Zorse
4) Who is the first Indian-origin person to take charge as the Home Secretary for the new UK government under Boris Johnson
Ans – Priti Patel
5) India celebrates the National Broadcasting Day every year to commemorate the first-ever radio broadcast in the country, which went live in 1927. Which day is it celebrated?
Ans – 23rd July
6th August 2019 Quiz Answers –
1) Which is the smallest planet in our solar system?
Ans – Mercury
2) Fanta and Sprite belong to which beverage company?
Ans – The Coca-Cola Company
3) The researchers from the University of Chicago have discovered remnants of seawater from the Ice Age. In which ocean was this discovery made?
Ans – Indian Ocean
4) The banana plant is classified as a herb. True or False?
Ans – True
5) If the Green Revolution is related to agriculture, what
Ans – Fish
2nd July Quiz Answers –
1) Farhan Akhtar will star in Rakesh Omprakash Mehra’s next film which tells the story of a boxer. What is the film called?
2) In a bid to harbor good relations between countries, the state-owned English channel, DD India, will now be available in Bangladesh and _____. Can you guess where?
Ans- South Korea
3) The International Olympic Committee (IOC) just opened its new headquarters on the 125th anniversary of the Olympic Games revival. Where is it located?
4) India just opened it’s first ever hospital and water clinic for elephants! Where is it located?
5) National Mathematics Day is celebrated on 22nd December to commemorate the birth anniversary of __________. Fill in the blanks
Ans- S Ramanujan
25th Dec Quiz Answers –
1. Which of these insects is known to have 12,000 eyes?
Answer: Monarch Butterflies
2. Who founded the Vijayanagara Empire that reigned over South India in the 13th century?
Answer: Harihara I
3. In Japanese, what is the word for goodbye?
4. What does a manometer measure?
5. Which ocean is home to over 75% of the world’s volcanoes?
Amazon Canon DSLR Camera Quiz Answers 23rd Nov:
1) The age of a star can be estimated by its color, which of these colors indicates the star is amongst the youngest?
Answer – Blue
2) Which of these is the Latin word for ‘eagle’?
Answer – Aquila
3) In terms of area, which is the largest country in the world?
Answer – Russia
4) What is the currency of Sweden?
Answer – Krona
5) The classical dance form of ‘Bharatnatyam’ comes from which state?
Answer – Tamil Nadu
Amazon Canon DSLR Camera Quiz Answers 6th Nov:
1) Who was the second man to walk on the moon?
Answers – Edwin ‘buzz’ Aldrin
2) In which city would you find the Colosseum, an Amphitheater built in the first century to honor the Flavian dynasty?
Answers – Rome, Italy
3) Which historical event does Charles Dickens’ novel ‘The Tale of Two Cities’ concern ?
Answers – The French Revolution
4) In which country would you find Victoria Falls, Classifies as the world’s largest sheet of falling water based on its combined width and height?
Answers – Zambia
5) In which country would you find North Cape, the northernmost point in Europe that can be accessed by road?
Answers – Norway
How To Play Amazon Canon DSLR Camera Quiz Answers :
1) Download the Amazon app from the Google Play Store
2) Now install and launch the app in your android smartphone.
3) Now login or register a new account on Amazon.
4) Verify your mobile number with a One-time password.
5) On the App dashboard Amazon Canon DSLR Camera Quiz.
6) Then click on the start quiz button.
7) Answer each question (Answers Given Above)
8) That’s it Done, winners will Announce soon.