Amazon Canon DSLR Camera Quiz Answers -- 2020, Amazon is back again with another quiz for you all, For this month Amazon has already announced Vivo V11 Pro Quiz.
Now Amazon has come up with Canon DSLR Camera Quiz.
In this quiz you can win Canon 1300D DSLR Camera So don’t wait anymore Download amazon App Now and avail this Quiz.
Amazon Canon DSLR Camera Quiz Answers --
14th January 2020 Quiz Answers --
Q1. On January 2, 2020, Prakash Parv was celebrated as the birth anniversary of which Sikh Guru?
Ans -- Guru Gobind Singh
Q2. David Stern, who recently passed away was a former Commissioner of which famous Sports league? (Hint: Players like LeBron James, Michael Jordan played in this league)
Ans -- NBA
Q3. For playing which character did Joaquin Phoenix win the 2020 Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Drama Motion Picture?
Ans -- Joker
Q4. Leo Carter recently became the 4th in T20 cricket and 7th overall to achieve what feat? (Hint: Yuvraj achieved this in 2007)
Ans -- Hit 6 Sixes in an over
Q5. Andaman and Nicobar Islands recently commemorated the 76th Anniversary of the first flag hoisting by whom?
Ans -- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
10th December 2019 Quiz Answers --
Q1) The upcoming Salman Khan starrer Dabangg 3 stars the daughter of which of these Bollywood directors?
Ans- Mahesh Manjrekar
Q2) Oprah Winfrey has globophobia and didn’t enjoy one of her birthday parties because of this. What is globophobia the fear of?
Q3) In which country did the Indian cricket team register their first-ever Test series win in early 2019?
4) Shawn Carter born on December 4th is hip-hop’s first billionaire as per Forbes. By what name is he better known in the music industry and around the world?
Ans- Jay Z
Q5) Which country has announced plans of moving its capital from its richest island Java to an unnamed city in Borneo?
23rd August 2019 Quiz Answers --
1) India’s lightest bulletproof jacket was launched at the Police Expo 2019. It can withstand bullets fired from an AK-47 rifle. What is the jacket called
Ans -- Bhabha Kavach
2) The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy launched a scheme to encourage farmers to use and generate solar power this year. What is it called?
Ans -- PM-KUSUM
3) What is the hybrid offspring of a male zebra and a female horse called?
Ans -- Zorse
4) Who is the first Indian-origin person to take charge as the Home Secretary for the new UK government under Boris Johnson
Ans -- Priti Patel
5) India celebrates the National Broadcasting Day every year to commemorate the first-ever radio broadcast in the country, which went live in 1927. Which day is it celebrated?
Ans -- 23rd July
Old Amazon Canon DSLR Camera Quiz --
6th August 2019 Quiz Answers --
1) Which is the smallest planet in our solar system?
Ans -- Mercury
2) Fanta and Sprite belong to which beverage company?
Ans -- The Coca-Cola Company
3) The researchers from the University of Chicago have discovered remnants of seawater from the Ice Age. In which ocean was this discovery made?
Ans -- Indian Ocean
4) The banana plant is classified as a herb. True or False?
Ans -- True
5) If the Green Revolution is related to agriculture, what
Ans -- Fish
2nd July Quiz Answers --
1) Farhan Akhtar will star in Rakesh Omprakash Mehra’s next film which tells the story of a boxer. What is the film called?
2) In a bid to harbor good relations between countries, the state-owned English channel, DD India, will now be available in Bangladesh and _____. Can you guess where?
Ans- South Korea
3) The International Olympic Committee (IOC) just opened its new headquarters on the 125th anniversary of the Olympic Games revival. Where is it located?
4) India just opened it’s first-ever hospital and water clinic for elephants! Where is it located?
5) National Mathematics Day is celebrated on 22nd December to commemorate the birth anniversary of __________. Fill in the blanks
Ans- S Ramanujan
More Amazon Canon DSLR Camera Quiz --
25th Dec Quiz Answers --
1. Which of these insects is known to have 12,000 eyes?
Answer -- Monarch Butterflies
2. Who founded the Vijayanagara Empire that reigned over South India in the 13th century?
Answer -- Harihara I
3. In Japanese, what is the word for goodbye?
Answer -- Sayounara
4. What does a manometer measure?
Answer -- Pressure
5. Which ocean is home to over 75% of the world’s volcanoes?
Answer -- Pacific
Amazon 23rd Nov Quiz Answers --
1) The age of a star can be estimated by its color, which of these colors indicates the star is amongst the youngest?
Answer – Blue
2) Which of these is the Latin word for ‘eagle’?
Answer – Aquila
3) In terms of area, which is the largest country in the world?
Answer – Russia
4) What is the currency of Sweden?
Answer – Krona
5) The classical dance form of ‘Bharatnatyam’ comes from which state?
Answer – Tamil Nadu
Other Amazon Canon DSLR Camera Quiz Answers --
Amazon 6th Nov Quiz Answers --
1) Who was the second man to walk on the moon?
Answers -- Edwin ‘buzz’ Aldrin
2) In which city would you find the Colosseum, an Amphitheater built in the first century to honor the Flavian dynasty?
Answers -- Rome, Italy
3) Which historical event does Charles Dickens’ novel ‘The Tale of Two Cities’ concern?
Answers -- The French Revolution
4) In which country would you find Victoria Falls, Classifies as the world’s largest sheet of falling water based on its combined width and height?
Answers -- Zambia
5) In which country would you find North Cape, the northernmost point in Europe that can be accessed by road?
Answers -- Norway
How To Play Amazon Canon DSLR Camera Quiz --
2) Now install and launch the app on your androi9d smartphone.
3) Now login or register a new account on Amazon.
4) Verify your mobile number with a one-time password.
5) On the App dashboard Amazon Canon DSLR Camera Quiz.
6) Then click on the start quiz button.
7) Answer each question (Answers Given Above)
8) That’s it Done, winners will Announce soon.