Amazon Canon Quiz Answers: In this offer post, I am going to tell you about the Amazon Canon Quiz,
This quiz post also includes lots of:
So if you want to win a Camera for free, then carry on your reading,
Let’s dive right in,
Amazon is back again with another quiz for you all, For this month Amazon has already announced Vivo V11 Pro Quiz.
Now Amazon has come up with Canon DSLR Camera Quiz.
In this quiz, you can win Canon 1500D DSLR Camera for free,
So don’t wait anymore, download the Amazon app now and avail this quiz contest.
Amazon Canon DSLR Camera Quiz Answers:
Amazon Canon M200 Camera Quiz (26th May):
Q1. KK Shailaja who recently appeared on the BBC talking about combating the COVlD- 19 crisis is the Health Minister of which state?
Q2. The UN Secretary-General has suggested using pre-recorded messages from world leaders during the next UNGA session. What does GA stand for, in UNGA?
Ans – General Assembly
Q3. Which of these famous actors has played the following roles- Byomkesh Bakshi and Mahatma Gandhi?
Ans – Rajlt Kapur
Q4. Stephanie Del Valle of Puerto Rico crowned which lady born on May 14, 1997 as Miss World 2017?
Ans – Manushi Chhillar
Q5. Which cricketer born on May 27, is the ﬁrst Indian to hit six sixes in an over in ﬁrst class cricket?
Ans – Ravi Shastri
Amazon Canon M200 Camera Quiz (28th April):
1) For a song, along with band BTS, which singer holds the Guinness Record for the most-viewed YouTube video in a 24 hour period?
Ans – Halsey
2) In the Amazon Prime series, Panchayat who plays the role of the official Pradhan of the village, Phulera?
Ans – Neena Gupta
3) ‘Houston, We’ve Had a Problem’ – is a phrase associated with which NASA mission that recently celebrated its 50th anniversary?
Ans – Apollo 13
4) The Ministry of Tourism in India has launched a new webinar series called _______?
Ans – Dekho Apna Desh
5) Which country is scheduled to host the 2020 edition of the Asian Boxing Championships?
Ans – India
Amazon 1500D Canon DSLR Quiz (31st March):
1) Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, whose birth centenary was celebrated in March 2020, was the founder President of which country?
Ans – Bangladesh
2) Which Indian badminton player recently won the BBC India ‘Sports Woman of the Year’ Award?
Ans – PV Sindhu
3) Which of these Bollywood actors is playing the lead role in the remake of the Govinda hit Coolie No. 1?
Ans – Varun Dhawan
4) On 23rd March, the WMO came into force, and a day is thus celebrated to draw attention towards weather and climate. Expand WMO.
Ans – World Meteorological Organization
5) Which city had to withdraw from hosting the Olympics in 1908, after a nearby volcano eruption?
Ans – Rome
14th January 2020 Quiz Answers:
Q1. On January 2, 2020, Prakash Parv was celebrated as the birth anniversary of which Sikh Guru?
Ans – Guru Gobind Singh
Q2. David Stern, who recently passed away was a former Commissioner of which famous Sports league? (Hint: Players like LeBron James, Michael Jordan played in this league)
Ans – NBA
Q3. For playing which character did Joaquin Phoenix win the 2020 Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Drama Motion Picture?
Ans – Joker
Q4. Leo Carter recently became the 4th in T20 cricket and 7th overall to achieve what feat? (Hint: Yuvraj achieved this in 2007)
Ans – Hit 6 Sixes in an over
Q5. Andaman and Nicobar Islands recently commemorated the 76th Anniversary of the first flag hoisting by whom?
Ans – Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Check Related Offers:
- Amazon Apple Quiz Answers Today: Win Prizes
- Realme Quiz Answers Amazon: Play & Win
- Amazon Go Pro Camera Quiz Answers: Play & Win