Amazon Casio G-Shock Watch Quiz Answers – 12th July 2019, Amazon has again come up with a new Quiztime. In this Quiz time, Amazon is offering Casio G-Shock Watch.
Winners of this quiz will be announced soon. So check out below given answers.
Table Of Contents
Amazon Casio G-Shock Watch Quiz Answers :
1) Which country will host the 2020 summer Olympics?
Ans – Japan
2) Hong Kong is the capital city of China. True, or False?
Ans – False
3) Which country is Prague in?
Ans – Czech Republic
4) First-time MPs, actresses Nusrat Jahan, and Mimi Chakraborty took oath as Lok Sabha members on June 25. Which party do they belong to?
Ans – TMC
5) Leonardo Dicaprio finally won an Oscar for Best Actor in 2016, after being nominated for several years. Which film did he win it for?
Ans – The Revenant
How To Play Amazon Casio G-Shock Watch Quiz :
1) Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store
2) Now install and launch the app in your android smartphone.
3) Then log in or register a new account on Amazon.
4) Now verify your mobile number with One-time password.
5) On the App, dashboard look for Amazon Casio G-Shock Watch Quiz
6) Then tap on start quiz button.
7) Winners of this quiz will announce soon on the Amazon website.
Terms And Conditions –
1) This Contest will commence on 12th July 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2) In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3) Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4) Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.