Amazon February Quiz Answers – Win 6 Months Free Shopping, Amazon is back again with another quiz, For this month amazon has come up with February Quiz.
In this quiz, you can win 6 months free shopping of Rs 10, 000.
So don’t wait anymore Download amazon now and avail this February Quiz.
Table Of Contents
Amazon February Quiz Answers :
14th February Quiz Answers –
1) What did Alexander Fleming introduce to the world on February 14th in 1929?
Answers – Pencillin
2) Which Italian city, where Romeo and Juliet lived in Shakespeare`s play, still receives about 1,000 letters on Valentine’s Day each year?
Answer – Verona
3) In India, National Science Day is celebrated on 28th February to mark the discovery of?
Answer – The Raman effect
4) The whole month of February 2018 will not have a single full moon day. The last time this happened in February 1999.
Answers – True
5) Which of these is a western zodiac sign associated with February?
Answers – Aquaries
6) Which term is also used to refer to the first full moon of February?
Answers – Ice moon
How To Play This Quiz Time –
1) Download the Amazon app from the offer page
2) Install and open the app
3) Now login or register a new account
4) On the App, dashboard Click on Amazon February Quiz
5) Then click on start quiz
6) Answer the question (Answers Given Above)
7) That’s it Done
8) Winners will Announce soon.
Check Related Offers –
Watch video from our Channel –