Amazon February Quiz Answers – Win 6 Months Free Shopping
Amazon February Quiz Answers – Win 6 Months Free Shopping, Amazon is back again with another quiz, For this month amazon has come up with February Quiz. In this quiz you can win 6 months free shopping of Rs 10, 000 So don’t wait anymore Download amazon now and avail this frbruary Quiz
Amazon February Quiz Answers :
1) What did Alexander Fleming introduce to the world on February 14th in 1929?
Answers – Pencillin
2) Which Italian city, where Romeo and Juliet lived in Shakespeare`s play, still receives about 1,000 letters on Valentine’s Day each year?
Answer – Verona
3) In India, National Science Day is celebrated on 28th February to mark the discovery of?
Answer – The raman effect
4) The whole month of February 2018 will not have a single full moon day. The last time this happened in February 1999.
Answers – True
5) Which of these is a western zodiac sign associated with February?
Answers – Aquaries
6) Which term is also used to refer to the first full moon of February?
Answers – Ice moon
How To Play Amazon February Quiz :
- Download Amazon app from offer page
- Install and open the app
- Now login or register a new account
- On the App dashboard Click on Amazon February Quiz
- Then click on start quiz
- Answer the question (Answers Given Above)
- That’s it Done
- Winners will Announce soon.
Also Read –
- Flipkart Digibank offer
- Talkcharge New User Offer
- Phonepe Freshmenu Offer
- Paytm Irctc Offer
- Paytm Train Offers
- Freecharge New User Offers
- Paytm Bhim UPI Offer
- Tata sky Saturday Jingalala Offer
- Freecharge tata sky Offer