Amazon Fitbit Charge 3 Watch Quiz Answers: 3rd August 2019, Now Amazon is again back with another Quiz time. In today’s Quiz time Amazon is offering the Fitbit Charge 3 Watch Quiz.
This Quiz is valid only for today so follow below steps and avail this quiz.
Winners of this Quiz will be announced soon.
Wa have already posted a page on earningkart where you will get a list on Amazon contest winners.
Table Of Contents
Amazon Fitbit Charge 3 Watch Quiz Answers –
Fitbit Charge 3 Watch Quiz : 3rd August –
1) The Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) which is manufacturing base for guided weapons systems, functions under the Ministry of _______________. Fill in the blank.
Ans – Defence
2) In 305 BC, which Maurya ruler defeated Alexander’s general Seleucus Nicator?
Ans – Chandragupta Maurya
3) Sports-wear brand Reebok has appointed a new Indian brand ambassador. Which one of these is it?
Ans – Katrina Kaif
4) When did the Apple iPhone first become available?
Ans – 2007
5) Which cricketer was named ‘Player of the Tournament’ for the ICC World Cup 2019?
Ans – Kane Williamson
Amazon Quiz Answers Terms And Conditions –
1) This Contest will commence on 3rd August 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2) In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3) Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.