Amazon Fossil Explorist Smartwatch Quiz Answers – 14th June, Amazon has again back with a new quiz, In today’s quiz, you can win Fossil Explorist Smartwatch.
This quiz will start at 8:00 AM and valid until 12:00 PM. So follow the below steps and avail this offer.
Table Of Contents
Amazon Fossil Explorist Smartwatch Quiz Answers:
1) The term ‘talkies’ comes from ‘talking pictures’ referring to movies with sound. Released in 1931, which of these was the first Indian ‘talkie’?
Ans- Alam Ara
2) Who was the first Indian tennis player to ever win a Grand Slam tournament?
Ans- Mahesh Bhupati
3) During the British Raj, a now widely-recognized monument was built to commemorate the visit of King George V and the Queen Mary to Bombay. Which monument is it?
Ans- Gateway of India
4) Who was the first Indian movie star to be featured on the cover of the internationally recognized Time Magazine?
Ans- Parveen Babi
5) For the first time, a metro in India will receive its power from a waste-to-energy plant. Which metro is adopting this change?
Ans- Delhi metro
Terms And Conditions –
1) This Contest will commence on 14th June from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2) In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3) Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4) Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5) The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6) The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Fossil Explorist Smartwatch Quiz (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).