Amazon Fossil Explorist Smartwatch Quiz Answers – 14th June, Amazon has again back with a new quiz, In today’s quiz, you can win Fossil Explorist Smartwatch.
This quiz will start at 8:00 AM and valid until 12:00 PM. So follow the below steps and avail this offer.
Amazon Fossil Explorist Smartwatch Quiz Answers:
1) The term ‘talkies’ comes from ‘talking pictures’ referring to movies with sound. Released in 1931, which of these was the first Indian ‘talkie’?
Ans- Alam Ara
2) Who was the first Indian tennis player to ever win a Grand Slam tournament?
Ans- Mahesh Bhupati
3) During the British Raj, a now widely-recognized monument was built to commemorate the visit of King George V and the Queen Mary to Bombay. Which monument is it?
Ans- Gateway of India
4) Who was the first Indian movie star to be featured on the cover of the internationally recognized Time Magazine?
Ans- Parveen Babi
5) For the first time, a metro in India will receive its power from a waste-to-energy plant. Which metro is adopting this change?
Ans- Delhi metro