Amazon Honor 10 Lite Quiz Answers – 21st August 2019, Amazon has come up with a new Quiz,
Honor 10 Lite launched under Huawei brand a few days ago and now Amazon has bought the smartphone in today’s quiz time.
The smartphone is powered by a Kirin 710 System on Chipset and also comes with some other features.
In terms of other hardware, the handset comes in two variants, the first variant comes with 4GB of ram and 64GB of storage.
The other variant has 6GB of RAM and 64GB of the internal storage, you can check more about, connectivity and display of this smartphone on NDTV.
Table Of Contents
Amazon Honor 10 Lite Quiz Answers –
21st August 2019 Amazon Quiz Answers –
Q1. India recently launched its second moon mission, Chandrayaan-2. Which part of the moon will be researched in this mission?
Ans. South pole
Q2. Dr. Abdul Kalam visited a country on 26th May 2005, and they declared it as their National Science Day. Which country was it?
Q3. Density is defined as the ratio of the mass of an object to the volume of space it takes up. Based on this, Earth is the least dense planet in the solar system. True or False?
Q4. Alongside Pranab Mukherjee, which famous singer from Assam was posthumously awarded India’s highest civilian award, the Bharat Ratna, in the year 2019?
Q5. Scientists in Bangladesh have developed an alternative to plastic bags – cellulose sheet-bags made with jute fibers. What name have they given to this alternative? Hint – it means golden in Bengali.
How to Play this Amazon Quiz –
1) First of all download Amazon app from Offer Page
2) Now login or register a new account on the same
3) the Goto app dashboard there you will see a banner of the Honor 10 lite quiz.
4) The banner image is shown above, so you will get an idea of the image.
5) Now proceed and click on the start button, then play the quiz till the end.
6) After that, you will be eligible to win an Honor 10 lite smarthphone.
7) Winners of this quiz will be soon announced.