Amazon Honor Band 4 Quiz Answers – 27th August 2020, Amazon has again come up with another quiz time. In this quiz time, Amazon is offering Honor Band 4.
This quiz time is valid only for today from 8:00 Am to 12:00 Pm. So check below given Quiz answers and play this quiz.
Amazon Honor Band 4 Quiz Answers –
27th August 2019 Quiz Answers –
Q1) In ___, India won its first cricket world cup. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – 1983
Q2) The Indian Army built a bridge over the river Indus in a record time of 40 days and it is the longest suspension bridge in Leh. What is it called?
Ans – Maitri Bridge
Q3) Comets and asteroids which enter the Earth’s surroundings due to the gravitational pull of nearby planets are called NEOs. What does NEO stand for?
Ans – Near-Earth Objects
Q4) Israel’s Aerospace Industries is the first in the world to send a privately funded mission to the moon. True or False?
Ans – True
Q5) The name for which type of pants has its origins in the city of Genoa in Italy?
Ans – Jeans
21st June 2019 Quiz Answers –
1) This year will be the 20th anniversary of ‘Operation VIJAY’ in India’s history. Which victorious war are we celebrating?
Ans- Kargil war
2) Jallikattu, a famous sport in Tamil Nadu, broke a world record this year for entering the maximum number of participating animals into the sporting arena. Which animal does this game involve?
3) India’s second mission to the moon, Chandraayan 2 is all set to blast off into space and aim for landing on the moon’s South Pole, where no one has ever been before. When will it be launched?
Ans- 15th July 2019
4) Featuring over 70 songs, which of these Bollywood films holds the record for the highest number of songs?
5) Today is the International Day of Yoga, celebrated annually on June 21. After a unanimous declaration for this day by the UN general assembly, when was the first-ever International Day of Yoga celebrated worldwide?