Amazon Honor Band 4 Quiz Answers – 21st June 2019, Amazon has again come up with another quiz time. In this quiz time, Amazon is offering Honor Band 4. This quiz time is valid only for today from 8:00 Am to 12:00 Pm. So check below given Quiz answers and play this quiz.
Table Of Contents
Amazon Honor Band 4 Quiz Answers –
1) This year will be the 20th anniversary of ‘Operation VIJAY’ in India’s history. Which victorious war are we celebrating?
Ans- Kargil war
2) Jallikattu, a famous sport in Tamil Nadu, broke a world record this year for entering the maximum number of participating animals into the sporting arena. Which animal does this game involve?
3) India’s second mission to the moon, Chandraayan 2 is all set to blast off into space and aim for landing on the moon’s South Pole, where no one has ever been before. When will it be launched?
Ans- 15th July 2019
4) Featuring over 70 songs, which of these Bollywood films holds the record for the highest number of songs?
5) Today is the International Day of Yoga, celebrated annually on June 21. After a unanimous declaration for this day by the UN general assembly, when was the first ever International Day of Yoga celebrated worldwide?
Terms And Conditions –
1) This Contest will commence on 21st June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2) In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3) Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4) Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5) The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.