Amazon Huawei P30 Pro Quiz Answers Today – 2019, Amazon has come up with a new offer. Now Amazon is offering a new quiz time. In today’s quiz time Amazon is offering Huawei P30 Pro.
This quiz is valid only for today. So open your Amazon app and play this quiz now.
Amazon Huawei P30 Pro Quiz Answers –
6th October Quiz Answers –
1) During the British Raj, a now widely-recognized monument was built to commemorate the visit of King George V and the Queen Mary to Bombay. Which monument is it?
Ans – Gateway of India
2) What is the metal or plastic casing around the end of a shoelace called?
Ans – Aglet
3) Rajasthan is the prominent desert region of India. Which desert makes up most of this state?
Ans – Thar
4) There is an ancient Indian weapon known as ‘Katar’. What type of weapon is it?
Ans – A dagger
5) Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Bimal Roy have both directed 2 separate ‘Devdas’ films. But who is the original author of the Bengali romance novel?
Ans – Saratchandra Chattopadhyay
25th August Quiz Answers –
1) What does the word ‘Buddha’ mean?
Ans – Awakened One or Enlightened One
2) Which country recently launched an underwater military museum? It displays decommissioned military vehicles & equipment including tanks, cranes and a helicopter, at depths reaching upto 92 meters.
Ans – Jordan
3) After the successful launch of Chandrayaan-2, ISRO has announced its first mission to the study the surface of the sun. It will be launched in 2020. What is the mission called?
Ans – Aditya-L1
4) What do 1,048,576 bytes equal?
Ans – A Megabyte
5) Where did the large loose garment known as the ‘poncho’ originate?
Ans – South America
Win Huawei P30 Pro: 23rd June –
1) Name the longest National Highway in India which passes through 11 Indian states?
Ans – NH 44
2) ‘The Forbidden City’ is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is home to the ‘Palace Museum’ – one of the largest museums in the world. This city was once home to 24 emperors. Where can you find the ‘Forbidden City’?
Ans – China
3) Which national park in India is home to over 70 percent of the world’s swamp or wild buffalo population, which were recently classified endangered by the IUCN?
Ans – Kaziranga
4) Which among these is NOT a comet, but is, in fact, an asteroid/dwarf planet in the solar system?
Ans – Ceres
5) Which actress will portray Saina Nehwal in an upcoming biopic on the athlete’s life?
Ans – Parineeti Chopra
Win Huawei P30 Pro: 28th April –
1. At room temperature, which is the only metal that is in liquid form?
2. Azim Premji, the Indian business tycoon is the chairman of which company?
3. An oenologist is a person who studies the science of ____. Fill in the blank
4. Which city is the capital of the United Arab Emirates?
Ans. Abu Dhabi
5. Which of the following planets can NOT be seen with the naked eye, from Earth?