Amazon iPhone Xs Quiz Answers – Play & Win, Amazon has come up with a new Quiz time Quiz, Now Amazon is offering iPhone Xs Quiz worth Rs 99,000 absolutely free. This quiz is valid on 7th April from 8:00 Am to 11:59 Pm. So follow the below steps and avail this offer.
Amazon iPhone Xs Quiz Answers 7th April:
1. Each year, 7th April is celebrated as the ‘World Health Day’, and marks the anniversary of the World Health Organization (WHO). When was the first World Health Day celebrated?
2.WHO declared India free of which of these epidemics in 2014?
3. Which of these is a first-aid procedure that is used to dislodge food or another object from a person’s airway when they are choking?
4. Who is credited with developing the first successful Polio vaccine?
Ans. Jonas salk
5. The 2018 Nobel Prize in medicine was awarded jointly to James P Allison and Tasuku Honjo for their work in which domain?
Ans. Cancer therapy
How To Play Amazon iPhone Xs Quiz Answers :
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store
- Now Open and install the app.
- Then login or register a new account on Amazon
- Now look for Amazon iPhone Xs Quiz and Proceed.
- Then click on start and Proceed.
- Now Give answers of 5 Questions.
- If you are eligible then you will win Amazon iPhone Xs.
Check Related Offers –