Amazon JBL Pulse 3 Speaker Quiz Answers: 31st May 2019, Amazon has come up with a new offer. Now Amazon is offering a new quiz time. In today’s quiz time Amazon is offering JBL Pulse 3 Speaker. This quiz is valid only for today. So open your Amazon app and play this quiz now.
Table Of Contents
Amazon JBL Pulse 3 Speaker Quiz Answers –
1) Which of these countries was NOT a Soviet Republic in USSR?
Ans – Czechoslovakia
2) In which year did India join the United Nations?
Ans – 1945
3) Former top ranking pro-golfer Vijay Singh is from which country?
Ans – Fiji
4) With which dance form would you associate the famous dancers Rukmini Devi Arundale and Yamini Krishnamurthy?
Ans – Bharatanatyam
5) In cricket, what do you call a run taken when the ball passes the batsman without touching his bat or body?
Ans – Bye
Terms And Conditions –
1) This Contest will commence on 31st May 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2) In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3) Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4) Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5) The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning JBL Pulse 3 Speaker (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).