Amazon JBL Speaker Quiz Answers Today, Amazon has come up with a new offer.
Now Amazon is offering a new quiz time. In today’s quiz time Amazon is offering JBL Pulse 3 Speaker.
This quiz is valid only for today.
So open your Amazon app and play this quiz now.
Table Of Contents
Amazon JBL Pulse 3 Speaker Quiz Answers –
Win JBL Boombox Speaker: 24th Sep 2019 –
Q1) The Korea Open 2019 is starting today. Which of these sports is played in Korea Open?
Ans – Badminton
Q2) Which of the following national parks in Rajasthan is a World Heritage Site and is of international importance for some migratory bird species?
Ans – Keoladeo National Park
Q3) The atomic number of lead is 82. What is the chemical symbol of lead?
Ans – Pb
Q4) Wellington is the capital of an island country that has more sheep than people. Which country is this?
Ans – New Zealand
5) India has the shortest written constitution of any sovereign country in the world.
Ans – False
Win JBL Boombox Speaker: 13th Sep 2019 –
1) Rakesh Sharma was the first Indian in space. What was the name of the spacecraft in which he traveled?
Ans – Soyuz-T11
2) Running events are often categorized as 5K. 10K, half marathon, full marathon etc. What is the official running distance of a full marathon?
Ans – 42.19 Kms
3) The world is divided into a total of 24 timezones. The USA has 4 timezones across it’s entire region. Which country has the maximum number of timezones?
Ans – France
4) Which is the only mammal capable of flying by beating their wings to power flight?
Ans – Bat
5) Which Indian city has become the first to launch a 3D Smart Traffic Signal called ‘Intelights’ which will regulate traffic signals with a smart bird’s eye view wireless sensor system?
Ans – Mohali
Win JBL Pulse 3 Speakers: 13th Sep 2019 –
1) Which of these countries was NOT a Soviet Republic in USSR?
Ans – Czechoslovakia
2) In which year did India join the United Nations?
Ans – 1945
3) Former top-ranking pro-golfer Vijay Singh is from which country?
Ans – Fiji
4) With which dance form would you associate the famous dancers Rukmini Devi Arundale and Yamini Krishnamurthy?
Ans – Bharatanatyam
5) In cricket, what do you call a run taken when the ball passes the batsman without touching his bat or body?
Ans – Bye