Amazon Mi Android TV Quiz Answers – 30th April 2019, Amazon has come up with a new offer. Now Amazon is offering a new quiz time. In today’s quiz time Amazon is offering Mi Android TV.
This quiz is valid only for today. So open your Amazon app and play this quiz now.
Amazon Mi Android TV Quiz Answers –
1. In physics, what is the term for a ‘nuclear reaction in which nuclei combine to form more massive nuclei’?
2. In physics, what is the term for a ‘nuclear reaction in which nuclei combine to form more massive nuclei’?
Ans. 12th March 1930
3. The Rashtriya Ekta Diwas is observed every year in India on 31st October. It is celebrated to commemorate the birth anniversary of which prominent personality in our nation’s history?
Ans. Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel
4. Who has been appointed as the new coach of the Indian men’s football team?
Ans. Igor Stimac
5. The ______ recently launched the ‘Golden Card’ – a permanent residency permit similar to the Green Card in the USA?
Terms And Conditions –
1) This Contest will commence on 1st June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2) In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3) Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4) Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5) The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Mi Android TV (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
Check Related Offers –