Amazon OnePlus 6T Quiz Answers – 6th January, Amazon has again bought app only quiztime. This quiz is valid for today only from 8AM – 11:59 PM. In this quiz you can win Oneplus 6T smartphone. Winners of this quiz will be announced soon, you can check winners from Here
Table Of Contents
- 1 Amazon OnePlus 6T Quiz Answers 6th Jan:
- 2 1. Former top ranking pro golfer Vijay Singh is from which country?
- 3 2. In India, what is the function of the train known as the Lifeline Express?
- 4 3.Which of these countries was NOT a Soviet Republic in USSR?
- 5 4.In which language was the classic work of Leo Tolstoy, ‘War and Peace’ originally written in?
- 6 5.In which year did India join the United Nations?
- 7 Amazon OnePlus 6T Quiz Answers 25th Nov:
- 8 How To Play Amazon Oneplus 6T Quiz Answers :
- 9 Terms And Conditions –
Amazon OnePlus 6T Quiz Answers 6th Jan:
1. Former top ranking pro golfer Vijay Singh is from which country?
Answers – Fiji
2. In India, what is the function of the train known as the Lifeline Express?
Answers – Hospital
3.Which of these countries was NOT a Soviet Republic in USSR?
Answers – Serbia
4.In which language was the classic work of Leo Tolstoy, ‘War and Peace’ originally written in?
Answers – Russian
5.In which year did India join the United Nations?
Anwers – 1945
Amazon OnePlus 6T Quiz Answers 25th Nov:
1. Who was the last Indian to receive the Nobel Prize (as of 2018)?
Answer – Kailash Satyarthi
2. The fabric for these kind of pants first emerged in Genoa, Italy and they’re believed to be named after the city. Which are these?
Answer – Jeans
3. The point on earth that’s closest to the moon is NOT the top of Mount Everest?
Answer – True
4. Tokyo is the capital of which country?
Answer – Japan
5. In which year was the Euro introduced to the world financial markets?
Answer – 1999
How To Play Amazon Oneplus 6T Quiz Answers :
- Download Amazon app from Google Play Store
- Now install and launch the app in you android smartphone.
- Now login or register a new account on Amazon.
- Verify your mobile number with One time password.
- On the App dashboard Amazon Oneplus 6T Quiz.
- Then click on start quiz button.
- Answer each question.
- That’s it Done, winners will Announce soon.
Terms And Conditions –
1) This Contest will commence on 6th January from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2) In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3) Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4) Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5) The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6) The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning OnePlus 6T Smartphone (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
Also Read –