Amazon Oneplus 7 Pro Quiz Answers Today – 2019, Amazon has come up with a new offer, Now Amazon is offering Oneplus 7 Pro Quiz in today app only quiz time.
Winners of this Quiz will be announced next month.
So check below answers and win Oneplus 7 Pro.
Table Of Contents
Amazon Oneplus 7 Pro Quiz Answers –
Amazon 11th September 2019 Quiz Answers –
Q1) RK Laxman was a famous cartoonist, known for his illustration of the ‘Common Man’. Which popular series was his brother famous for?
Ans – Malgudi Days
Q2) Which of the 7 continents of the world has the most number of countries?
Ans – Africa
Q3) Which movie won the award for Best Hindi Film at the 66th National Awards held in August?
Ans – Andhadhun
Q4) The British government made a motivational poster before World War II to keep people from panicking. The words from that poster are now commonly featured on clothing, novelty items, and internet memes. What was printed on the poster?
Ans – Keep Calm and Carry On
Q5) This musical instrument is believed to have existed since 15,000 BC, making it one of the oldest instruments in the world. The modern version of it has 47 strings and 7 pedals. Which instrument are we talking about?
Ans – Harp
Amazon 9th September 2019 Quiz Answers –
1) Do the One plus 7 series come with a special gaming mode?
Ans) Fnatic mode.
2) Does the Oneplus 7 pro smartphone come with display?
3) which of the following products is one plus also launching?
Ans) Oneplus tv
4) ONEPLUS 7 pro is available in which color?
Ans) All of the above
5) what is fast charging technology on one plus 7 pros called?
Ans) warp charge 30
Amazon 18th August 2019 Quiz Answers –
1) Which of these wireless technologies derives its name from a 10th century Viking king?
Ans – Bluetooth
2) Taipei is the capital of Singapore. True or False?
Ans – False
3) Who was the founder of the Bose Corporation?
Ans – Amar Bose
4) This Dutch footballer was given the nickname ‘Llama’ after he spits on West German striker, Rudi Völler, during a 1990 FIFA World Cup game. Can you name him?
Ans – Franklin Rijkaard
5) Which science fiction writer is credited with penning down ‘The 3 Laws of Robotics’?
Ans – Isaac Asimov
Amazon 28th July 2019 Quiz Answers –
1) Which of these are NOT considered to be a macronutrient in context to human dietary requirements?
Ans – Vitamins
2) Name Chetan Bhagat’s debut novel which was also adapted into a Bollywood movie?
Ans – Five Point Someone
3) Which European country announced that it will levy a green tax on flight tickets from 2020, to encourage environmentally-friendly transportation projects?
Ans – France
4) What is the name of the young Malayali actress, who became known as the ‘wink girl’ after a clip of her winking went viral last year?
Ans – Priya Varrier
5) M. Fathima Beevi has the distinction of being the first woman _______
Ans – Judge of Supreme Court
Amazon 30th June 2019 Quiz Answers –
1) What is the full form of PDF in context to computing?
Ans – Portable Document Format
2) Which city is the capital of Australia?
Ans – Canberra
3) The Nehru Centre in London aims to create a cultural exchange between India and the UK. Which Indian author has been appointed as its new director?
Ans – Amish Tripathi
4) Which Indian Grand Chessmaster won the blitz event at the 2019 Asian Continental Chess Championship in Xingtai, China? Fun fact – he’s just 14 years old!
Ans – Nihal Sarin
5) Indian athlete, Pranati Nayak, recently won a bronze medal at an international tournament. Which sport is she associated with?
Ans – Gymnastics
Terms And Conditions –
1) This Contest will commence on 18th August from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2) In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3) Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4) Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5) The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.