Amazon Oneplus Quiz Answers Today – 2019, Amazon has come up with a new offer, Now Amazon is offering Oneplus 7 Pro Quiz in today’s app only quiz time.
Winners of this Quiz will be announced next month.
So check the below answers and win Oneplus devices.
Amazon Oneplus Quiz Answers –
Amazon Oneplus 7 Pro Quiz Answers –
1) Which of these planets could, theoretically, float if submerged in water due to its low density?
Ans – Saturn
2) Espadrilles were first made in regions of France and Spain. Where are these worn?
Ans – On your feet
3) A lot of people today suffer from Nomophobia, especially on trips. What is Nomophobia the fear of?
Ans – Being out of mobile phone coverage
4) Which famous person born on 14th November is the father of the Duke of Cambridge and the Duke of Sussex?
Ans – Prince Charles
5) In which country, would you find the free State of Bavaria?
Ans – Germany
Amazon 23rd Oct Quiz Answers –
Q1) The book ‘Long Walk to Freedom’ is an autobiography by which one of these?
Ans – Nelson Mandela
Q2) Today, 23rd October is the birthday of an actor who has played a super-hero character is both Marvel and DC franchise in recent times. Who are we talking about here?
Ans – Ryan Reynolds
Q3) Today, 23rd October is the birthday of one of Football’s legends. He has won 3 FIFA world cups with Brasil and was named ‘Co-Player of the Century’ in 1999, along with Argentine Diego Maradona. Who is this player?
Ans – Pelé
Q4) Which of these Indian states does NOT share its border with China?
Ans – Nagaland
Q5) In which city would you find the Colosseum, an amphitheater built in the first century to honor the Flavian dynasty?
Ans – Rome, Italy
Amazon Oneplus 7t Answers –
Q1) Which object grants the superhero, Green Lantern, his extraordinary powers?
Ans – A ring
Q2) The novel, White Tiger, won the Man Booker prize in 2008 and was the debut novel of an Indian-born author. Who wrote it?
Ans – Arvind Adiga
Q3) What is the dot that appears over the lowercase letters, ‘i’ and ‘j’, called?
Ans – Tittle
Q4) Famous British actress ‘Lena Headey’ was born today in 1973. Which character does she play in the famous HBO series ‘Game Of Thrones’?
Ans – Cersei Lannister
Q5) She was the first Indian woman to become a teacher, and opened up the first girl’s school in India in 1848. Who is she?
Ans – Savitribai Phule
Amazon OnePlus Pro Answers –
Q1) RK Laxman was a famous cartoonist, known for his illustration of the ‘Common Man’. Which popular series was his brother famous for?
Ans – Malgudi Days
Q2) Which of the 7 continents of the world has the most number of countries?
Ans – Africa
Q3) Which movie won the award for Best Hindi Film at the 66th National Awards held in August?
Ans – Andhadhun
Q4) The British government made a motivational poster before World War II to keep people from panicking. The words from that poster are now commonly featured on clothing, novelty items, and internet memes. What was printed on the poster?
Ans – Keep Calm and Carry On
Q5) This musical instrument is believed to have existed since 15,000 BC, making it one of the oldest instruments in the world. The modern version of it has 47 strings and 7 pedals. Which instrument are we talking about?
Ans – Harp
Amazon OnePlus 7 Pro Answers –
1) Do the One plus 7 series come with a special gaming mode?
Ans) Fnatic mode.
2) Does the Oneplus 7 pro smartphone come with the display?
3) which of the following products is one plus also launching?
Ans) Oneplus tv
4) ONEPLUS 7 pro is available in which color?
Ans) All of the above
5) what is fast charging technology on one plus 7 pros called?
Ans) warp charge 30