Table Of Contents
Do you know what is Amazon Pay balance?
Amazon Pay is an online payment processing service that is owned by Amazon.
This service is launched by Amazon in 2007, but in India, it is started at the end of 2016.
Amazon Pay is a trusted and convenient way to pay across any platform which offers to pay through Amazon pay balance while making a transaction.
if you have grabbed then you know how to apply various coupons and Promo codes.
Below Given Amazon Pay offers are 100% genuine?
Yes Below given coupons, Promo codes and offers are 100% genuine but don’t forget to read Amazon pay offer terms and conditions.
What Are the advantages of using Amazon Pay?
This is a very popular question in our community “why we pay with amazon pay” If you don’t want to pay with Amazon pay then you can choose any other payment method.
Now don’t wait for any more top-up your amazon pay balance by clicking on the below-given link.
How to Avail Amazon Pay Offers?
Follow the below-given procedure to add money to your amazon pay wallet.
Amazon Pay Offers Terms :
Send Rs 250 and Get Rs 1000 Cashback –
- Open your Amazon App -> Click on Send Money -> Start sending money to your friends & family.
1) Get surprised rewards up to INR 1,000 every week
2) Offer valid only once per customer during the offer period
3) Eligibility: Send INR 250 or more using your Amazon app, get surprised rewards up to INR 1,000 in value
4) Cashback/Rewards will be credited within 2 business days
5) “Send Money” feature is available only on Amazon Android App (version 18.5 or above)
6) Offer duration: August 15, 2019, to August 21, 2019
Get Rs 150 Cashback on Electricity Bill Payment –
2) Get Rs 150 Cashback on Electricity Bill Payment.
3) Minimum Bill payment is Rs 300.
4) The customers are not bound in any way to participate in or avail this Offer.
5) Offer is only applicable when a customer does mobile recharge and unlock Rs 150 cashback on electricity bill payment offer.
How To Avail Amazon Pay Offers :
1) First Of all, you need to Go Amazon from the Offer page
2) Log in or register a new account on Amazon with your own details like name, email, etc.
3) Now Add Money in your amazon pay wallet to use amazon pay wallet on merchant sites.
4) Enter the amount which you want to add in your Amazon Wallet.
5) Now select payment modes such as debit card, credit, card or net banking.
6) Click on proceed and move ahead to complete the transaction.
7) Now visit any merchant online website where Amazon pay is accepted.
8) To Pay on merchant sites select amazon pay as payment mode and pay the required amount.
9) Also, use above of given offers to grab some discount.
10) Cashback or discount will credit instantly to your Amazon Pay account.
Check Related Offers –
Let us know if the above-mentioned offer works for you!!