Amazon Pay Quiz Answers – 13th June 2019, Do you have Amazon India or Amazon.in account?
If you have then you should play this quiz for the reason that now Amazon is offering Rs 5,000 as Amazon pay balance.
This Amazon pay quiz starts at 8 AM and end of 12 PM.
In this quiz, only one user can win Rs 5,000 So without wasting more time Play Amazon Pay Quiz.
Table Of Contents
Amazon Pay Quiz Answers 13th June – Win Rs 5,000
1. After the Green Revolution, ‘Operation Flood’ was launched in the year 1970. Which product was the focus of this movement?
2. What is the national sport of India?
Ans. India doesn’t have one
3. The Odisha government recently launched a scheme to provide free sanitary napkins to school girls across the state. What is this scheme called?
4. Who recently created history by becoming the first-ever spinner to bowl the opening over in a World Cup match?
Ans. Imran Tahir
5. Which of these branches of science is concerned with the study of reptiles and amphibians?
Terms And Conditions –
1) This Contest will commence on 13th June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2) In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3) Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4) The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 5,000 as Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
Let us know if above mentioned are correct or not!!