Amazon Pay Quiz Answers – 8th February 2019
Amazon Pay Quiz Answers – 8th February 2019, Do you have Amazon India or Amazon.in account? If you have then you should play this quiz for the reason that now Amazon is offering Rs 1,000 as Amazon pay balance. This Amazon pay quiz start on 8 AM and end of 12 PM. So without wasting more time avail this offer.
Amazon Pay Quiz Answers 8th Feb –
1. Ablutophobia’ is the fear of?
Answer – Bathing
2 The Greeks referred to this state as ‘Pentapotamia’, an inland delta of five converging rivers. Name this Indian State
Answer – Punjab
3. Which of these is the Greek goddess of victory?
Answer – Nike
4. Jetsun Pema became the queen of which Asian kingdom following her marriage in 2011?
Answer – Bhutan
5. Which High Court recently ruled against negative marking in competitive examinations?
Answer – Madras High Court
Terms And Conditions –
1) This Contest will commence on 8th February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2) In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3) Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4) Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5) The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6) The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 1000 as Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
Also Read –