Amazon Philips Trimmer Quiz Answers – 26th March, Today Amazon bought another quiz time in this quiz Amazon offering Philips trimmer absolutely free, so without wasting more time download or update Amazon app from below given download link. This quiz is valid for Amazon app users only. How to play Amazon Philips quiz?
Amazon Philips Trimmer Quiz Answers :
Q1.: The white-ish, crescent moon shaped part at the base of your nail has a name. What is it called?
Q2.: There is only one part of the body with living cells that does NOTreceive blood supply through blood vessels. Where do these cells exist?
Q3.: Which of the following is NOT a folk dance that originated in Maharashtra?
Q4.: Tiger stripes are unique like human fingerprints and no two tigers share the same stripe pattern.
Q5.: Where can you find India’s only floating post-office, which is situated on a lake?
How To Play Amazon Philips Trimmer Quiz Answers :
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store
- Now install and launch the app in your android smartphone.
- Then log in or register a new account on Amazon.
- Now verify your mobile number with a One-time password.
- On the App, dashboard look for Amazon Philips Quiz Answers
- Then tap on start quiz button.
- Winners of this quiz will announce soon on the Amazon website.
Check Related Offers –