Amazon Prime Offers -- Win Up to Rs 2000 on Rs 250 Transaction, Are you an Amazon Prime customer?
If so then you might be searching for some cashback which would be valid only for a prime customer of Amazon right?
So your search on Google ends on this page, here you will get what you are searching for.
Now Amazon has come up with a new offer.
Now Amazon is offering flat Rs 2000 when you make a transaction on Amazon.
This offer is valid for a limited time period.
Details of each offer of Amazon prime are mentioned download clearly.
So without wasting your already time follow below steps and avail this offer.
Amazon Prime Offers Terms And Conditions :
Win Up to Rs 2000 on Rs 250 Transaction --
1) Send Rs.250 or more
2) Prime customers can get Rs.100-Rs.2000 back
3) Others can get Rs.50-Rs.2000 back
4) Offer is valid only for “money transfer” transaction using Amazon Pay UPI
5) Cashback will be credited with 2 business days
6) “Send Money” feature is available only on Amazon Android App (version 18.5 or above)
7) Offer Duration: Jul 5, 2019, to Jul 31, 2019, Send Rs.250 or more to your friends/family using the Amazon mobile app.
8) You will receive cashback between Rs.100 -- Rs.2000 if you are a Prime customer; Rs.50-Rs.2000 cash back if you are not a Prime customer
9) This is applicable only once per customer.
10) If you have created your Amazon Pay UPI ID before 4th July, you are not eligible for this cashback
Get Free Ebook from Amazon: Amazon Prime Members Only
1) Get free Ebook, only for Prime members.
2) To get ebook Goto Offer Page
3) User needs to join Amazon Prime Membership.
How To Avail Amazon Prime Offers :
1) Firstly Join Amazon Prime membership by click on this link.
2) Now Download Amazon app from Google Play store
3) Now Login or Register a New Account On Amazon.
4) Now do the same which is required in the above-mentioned offers
6) You Have Successfully Availed Amazon Prime Offers.
7) That’ sit!! hit the social media button to share this offer with your friends.
Do you get cashback on using this offer? tell me in the comment section below!!