Amazon Quiz Answers Today: Play & Win Prizes, Amazon is Back with a new contest offer, almost in every two-three days Amazon offers its app-only contest winners.
All you need to download the Amazon app and answer a few questions.
How to Play Amazon quiz? How to avail Amazon quiz contest?
Follow the below-given procedure to know more.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Amazon Quiz Answers Today –
- 2 Win JBL Flip 4: 23rd July 2019 –
- 3 Win Rs 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance: 22nd July
- 4 Win iPhone XR Smartphone: 21st July 2019
- 5 Win Apple Smart Watch: 20th July
- 6 Win LG Microwave Oven: 19th July –
- 7 Sony Home Theatre Quiz Answers: 18th July –
- 8 Sony Aplha Quiz Answers: 16th July
- 9 Samsung Galaxy S10 E Quiz Answers: 14th July 2019 –
- 10 Win Bose Speakers Quiz Answers: 13th July 2019 –
- 11 Casio G-Shock Watch Quiz: 12th July 2019
- 12 Win Rs 1,000 Amazon Pay Balance –
- 13 Samsung Galaxy A50 Quiz Answers: 10th July 2019
- 14 Sony Alpha DSLR Camera: 9th July 2019 –
- 15 Win Amazefir Smartwatch: 8th July 2019 –
- 16 Win iPhone XR: 7th July 2019 –
- 17 Win Sony Home Theatre –
- 18 Win Seagate 5 TB Hard Drive –
- 19 Win Oppo F11 Pro Smartphone: 4th July 2019
- 20 Win Diesel Chi Watch –
- 21 Win Canon DSLR Camera –
- 22 Win Rs 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance –
- 23 Win One Plus 7 Pro: 30th June 2019 –
- 24 Win Blaupunkt Party Speakers: 29th June 2019
- 25 Win Sony Home Theatre: 28th June 2019
- 26 Win Rs 25000 Amazon Pay Balance –
- 27 Win Samsung Galaxy M30 –
- 28 Win Gopro Hero 7 Camera: 25th June
- 29 Win Rs 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance –
- 30 Huawei P30 Pro: 23rd June –
- 31 Sony Bravia LED Smart TV: 22nd June
- 32 Win Honor Band 4: 21st June 2019
- 33 Win Rs 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance : 20th June
- 34 Win Vivo V15 Pro: 19th June
- 35 Win Montra Helicon Bicycle: 18th June
- 36 Old Amazon Quiz Answers –
- 37 Win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance: 17th June
- 38 Win Apple Watch: 16th June
- 39 Win Blaupunkt Party Speakers: 15 June
- 40 How To Play Quiz contest on App –
- 41 Terms & Conditions –
- 42 Check Related Offers –
- 43 Check Video From Our Youtube Channel –
Amazon Quiz Answers Today –
Win JBL Flip 4: 23rd July 2019 –
1) Which of these actors played on-screen father to their real father?
Ans – Abhishek Bachchan
2) Which cricketer recently broke Sachin Tendulkar’s 27-year-old record of being the youngest player to score 80+ runs in World Cup history?
Ans – Ikram Ali Khil
3) Taekwondo fighter Farabi Davletchin posted a trick on 25th June which then was tried by many Hollywood and Bollywood actors. Which viral challenge is this referring to?
Ans – Bottle cap challenge
4) In the Jungle Book, written by Rudyard Kipling, what is the name of the panther who befriends Mowgli?
Ans – Bagheera
5) Jayasimha Ravirala currently holds the Guinness World Record for which of these?
Ans – Most hugs given in 1 hour by an individual
Win Rs 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance: 22nd July
1) AR Rahman won a Grammy award for which album?
Ans- Slumdog Millionaire
2) The transformer that develops the high voltage in a home television is commonly called a ____. Fill in the blank.
3) The BCCI has just named a new Head of Cricket at the National Cricket Academy. Who is it?
Ans- Rahul Dravid
4) Where is the headquarters of the ICC (International Cricket Council) located?
5) Which profession does Sanjay Dutt fake in the movie Lage Raho Munnabhai?
Ans- History Professor
Win iPhone XR Smartphone: 21st July 2019
1) In context to fashion, what is a ‘fedora’?
Ans- A type of headwear
2) Did you know that pandas eat anywhere between 12-39 kgs of food every day! What does a panda’s diet mainly consist of?
3) Chief of the Air Staff or Air Chief Marshal is the highest rank in the Indian Air Force. It is the position of commander of the IAF. Who was the first Indian to become Chief of Air Staff in 1954?
Ans- Subroto Mukerjee
4) Indian scientists have developed a new material which is capable of absorbing both light and carbon dioxide and could help control environmental issues. What is it called?
Ans- Black gold
5) What is the name of the network of higways that connects the four major cities of India – Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi and Mumbai?
Ans- The Golden Quadrilateral
Win Apple Smart Watch: 20th July
1) Which is the national fruit of India?
2) Panchathan Record Inn in which composer’s in house studio?
Ans- A.R. Rahman
3) Who developed a vaccine against poliomyelitis (Polio)?
Ans- Dr. Jonas Salk
4) In ancient Greece, men exercised and took part in sports completely nude. True or False.
5) A cinematograph is a motion picture film camera, which also serves as a film projector and printer. Who invented it?
Ans – Lumiere Brothers
Win LG Microwave Oven: 19th July –
1) What is another word for lexicon?
2) Dr. Kalam was bestowed with the highest honor that an Indian citizen can receive. Which award is it?
Ans- The Bharat Ratna
3) India is a federal union comprising twenty-nine states and eight union territories.
4) Hyundai launched its first all-electric SUV model in India. What is it called?
Ans- Kona Electric SUV
5) A ‘sonnet’ is a poem in a specific form which originated in Italy. How many lines does a sonnet typically have?
Sony Home Theatre Quiz Answers: 18th July –
1) The clothing trend exemplified by black clothing, dark makeup, and black-dyed hair is called
Ans – Goth
2) Name the Indian Tennis player-turned Hollywood filmmaker who has made more than 120 films with stars such as Cate Blanchett, Angelina Jolie and more?
Ans – Ashok Amritraj
3) Where is the headquarters of Amazon Inc. located?
Ans – Seattle
4) Former Indian cricket captain, MS Dhoni recently turned 38 and received wishes from all over the world. When was his birthday?
Ans – 7th July
5) Freddie Mercury was the lead vocalist of which iconic rock group?
Ans – Queen
Sony Aplha Quiz Answers: 16th July
1) Which of these cities is located on two continents?
Ans – Istanbul
2) In Roman mythology, who was the goddess of sorcery and witchcraft, also known as the goddess who haunted crossroads and graveyards?
Ans – Trivia
3) Angel Falls is the world’s highest waterfall that starts at a height of 3230 feet and fall uninterrupted for a height of 2647 feet. Which country is this majestic waterfall located in?
Ans – Venezuela
4) Who is the author of the famous book of fables known as the Panchatantra?
Ans – Vishnu Sharma
5) Which is the first country to officially declare an ‘environmental and climate emergency’?
Ans – UK
Samsung Galaxy S10 E Quiz Answers: 14th July 2019 –
1) In the subject of zoology, what is the study of insects called?
Ans – Entomology
2) After Ahmedabad, which Indian city was recently added to the UNESCO World Heritage site list?
Ans – Jaipur
3) Recently, K2, an AI-based Human Resource (HR) Humanoid was introduced in Uttar Pradesh. Which company has introduced this for its employees?
Ans – Tech-Mahindra
4) The Oscar winning film, Forrest Gump is getting an official Hindi remake, by the title ‘Lal Singh Chaddha’. Kareena Kapoor Khan will play the female lead. Who will be playing the role of Forrest Gump?
Ans – Aamir Khan
5) Langvir Nritya, Barada Nati, Pandva Nritya & Shotiya are different forms originate from?
Ans – Uttarakhand
Win Bose Speakers Quiz Answers: 13th July 2019 –
1) George Eliot was the pen name of which author?
Ans – Mary Ann Evans
2) In support of the Rohingya refugees, ____ has decided to provide 2,500 metric tons of rice to Bangladesh. Name the country.
Ans – China
3) Who is largely responsible for breaking the German Enigma codes which helped win World War II, and provided a foundation for modern computing and development of artificial intelligence?
Ans – Alan Turing
4) In the fictional series of Sherlock Holmes, what is the detective’s address in London?
Ans – 221B Baker Street
5) The longest electrified railway tunnel in the country has just been commissioned. Which state will this be built in?
Ans – Andhra Pradesh
Casio G-Shock Watch Quiz: 12th July 2019
1) Which country will host the 2020 summer Olympics?
Ans – Japan
2) Hong Kong is the capital city of China. True, or False?
Ans – False
3) Which country is Prague in?
Ans – Czech Republic
4) First-time MPs, actresses Nusrat Jahan, and Mimi Chakraborty took oath as Lok Sabha members on June 25. Which party do they belong to?
Ans – TMC
5) Leonardo Dicaprio finally won an Oscar for Best Actor in 2016, after being nominated for several years. Which film did he win it for?
Ans – The Revenant
Win Rs 1,000 Amazon Pay Balance –
1) Which country recently launched the world’s largest independent solar energy plant?
Ans – UAE
2) Designer Jony Ives recently quit his job. He worked with the company for 20 years and was even knighted at Buckingham Palace. He was the Cheif Design Officer for which organization?
Ans – Apple
3) Which actor is returning to play James Bond in the new film Bond 25?
Ans – Daniel Craig
4) Opera is described as art, architecture, music, theatre, and text all coming together to tell a story. In which country did opera, as we know it today, first began?
Ans – Italy
5) In the Disney live-action remake of Lion King, Beyonce has sung the female vocals for the English version. Who will sing in the Hindi soundtrack?
Ans – Sunidhi Chahan
Samsung Galaxy A50 Quiz Answers: 10th July 2019
1) The superstar, Sridevi, marked her Bollywood debut in the year 1979. Which was her first Bollywood film?
Ans – Solva Sawan
2) What is the name of the tribal martial art dance form which originated in the forests of Odisha and is exclusively performed by men?
Ans – Chhau of Mayurbhanj
3) Cassius Clay Jr. is the birth name of which Olympic gold-winning boxer? PS – he was the first fighter to win the heavyweight title 3 times.
Ans – Muhammad Ali
4) Lessons Life Taught Me Unknowingly’ is the autobiography of a famous Indian actor which will be released on 5th Aug. Whose life is it about?
Ans – Anupam Kher
5) India won its first World Cup in 1983, which was also played in England. In which month did India make that historic win?
Ans – June’83
Sony Alpha DSLR Camera: 9th July 2019 –
1) Kabir Singh, a film starring Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani is a remake of which popular Telegu film?
Ans – Arjun Reddy
2) Fernando Torres has announced his retirement from football. Which country does he play for?
Ans – Spain
3) What is the name of the technology used to make telephone calls over the internet?
Ans – VoIP
4) Hakuna Matata’, roughly translates to ‘there are no troubles’. It was popularized in English by the 1994 Disney movie, The Lion King. Which language does this phrase belong to?*
Ans – Swahili
5)NASA has announced that it will be sending a robot to look for life on Saturn’s moon, Titan. What is the name of the robot?
Ans – Dragonfly
Win Amazefir Smartwatch: 8th July 2019 –
Q1 – Amazfit Brand Of Smartwatches Comes From Which Of The Following Parent Companies?
Ans – Huami
Q2 – Huami Is The Exclusive Provider Of Wearable Technology For Xiaomi, And Also The Maker Of ______ Range Of Activity Trackers. Fill In The Blanks.
Ans – Mi Band
Q3 – Which Of These Is NOT A Smartwatch By Amazfit?
Ans – Amazfit Speed
Q4 – Which Of The Following Is A Feature Of Amazfit BIP Lite?
Ans – All Of The Above
Q5 – The Amazfit BIP Lite Can Provide Up To ______ Days Of Battery Life On A Single Charge. Fill In The Blanks.
Ans – 45 Days
Win iPhone XR: 7th July 2019 –
1) On the 75th anniversary of the Battle of Imphal (which occurred during WWII), the invading country set up a Museum of Peace in Manipur as a memorial gift. Which country was it?
Ans – Japan
2) Which among the following nations has become the first Gulf country to launch a UN-developed anti-money laundering platform?
Ans – UAE
3) Did you know that the stomach produces acids to help digestion? These stomach acids primarily consist of ______. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Hydrochloric Acid
4) Which was India’s first ever 3D animated film? It was a joint venture between Walt Disney Co & Yash Raj Films and was directed by Jugal Hansraj.
Ans – Roadside Romeo
5) Which company has recently patented the design for a foldable phone with multiple screens?
Ans – Google
Win Sony Home Theatre –
1) Joule, named after James Prescott Joule, is a unit of measurement that measures ______. Fill in the blank.
Ans – Energy
2) Flights take a longer time when they are flying from East to West, as compared to the other way around. True or False?
Ans – True
3) A new movie trailer for a film starring Sidharth Malhotra and Parineeti Chopra was released recently. What is the name of the film?
Ans – Jabariya Jodi
4) Did you know there is a name for the sound that martial artists make while performing karate? It’s often heard in movies and sounds like they are shouting quickly. What is it called?
Ans – Kiai
5) 15 year old, Cori Gauff defeated her tennis icon in the very first round of Wimbledon, with a score of 6-4, 6-4. Who did she beat?
Ans – Venus Williams
Win Seagate 5 TB Hard Drive –
1) After the re-release of Avengers Endgame, which is the next Marvel film to hit theatres?
Ans – Spiderman: Far From Home
2) Vijay Shankar has been ruled out of the World Cup due to an injury. Who has been named as his replacement?
Ans – Mayank Agarwal
3) A tortoise discovered in Arunachal Pradesh is considered so beautiful that it was named ’Impressed’. True or False
Ans – True
4) Where did PM Narendra Modi perform Yoga asanas along with the public, on the fifth International Day of Yoga?
Ans – Ranchi
5) Legendary athlete, ‘The Flying Sikh’, won 5 golds in international championships, broke a 400m record at the 1960 Rome Olympics and won 77 races to win the Helms World Trophy in 1959. Who was he?
Ans – Milkha Singh
Win Oppo F11 Pro Smartphone: 4th July 2019
1. June 21 was the summer solstice in the Northern Hemisphere. It is known for being the ___ day of the year in this part of the world
2. Ablutophobia’ is the fear of?
3. Which team won the FIH Women’s Series Finals hockey tournament held recently on June 23rd?
4. Facebook recently launched a new cryptocurrency. What is it called?
5. There are cells in the body that absorb other smaller cells and bacteria as a defense mechanism against infections. What are they called?
Win Diesel Chi Watch –
1) What is the highest civilian award of India?
Ans- Bharat Ratna
2) Who among the following has NOT held the position of chairman at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization)?
Ans- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
3) Saif Ali Khan received the National Award for ‘Best Actor’ for his movie ‘HUM TUM’. True or False?
4) Which famous Indian personality has just announced the release of his autobiography titled, ‘My Life, My Mission’?
Ans- Baba Ramdev
5) Kasol (which is sometimes referred to as mini Israel), is situated on the banks of ________ river where you can find gushing streams and even hot springs! Fill in the blanks.
Win Canon DSLR Camera –
1) Farhan Akhtar will star in Rakesh Omprakash Mehra’s next film which tells the story of a boxer. What is the film called?
2) In a bid to harbor good relations between countries, the state-owned English channel, DD India, will now be available in Bangladesh and _____. Can you guess where?
Ans- South Korea
3) The International Olympic Committee (IOC) just opened its new headquarters on the 125th anniversary of the Olympic Games revival. Where is it located?
4) India just opened it’s first ever hospital and water clinic for elephants! Where is it located?
5) National Mathematics Day is celebrated on 22nd December to commemorate the birth anniversary of __________. Fill in the blanks
Ans- S Ramanujan
Win Rs 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance –
1) The Dadasaheb Phalk Award is one of the most prestigious awards given in the field of India cinema. Who was the first to win this award?
Ans – Devika Rani
2) Mohammed Shami became the 2nd Indian to take a hat-trick in the ICC World Cup. Who was the first Indian cricketer to do so?
Ans – Chetan Sharma
3) What is the name of the technology which uses cable-pulled devices or robots to mimic the movements of humans or animals? Example: The dinosaurs in Jurassic Park!
4) Who is popularly known as the ‘Birdman of India’ because of his highly influential work in the development of Ornithology (the study of birds)?
Ans – Salim Ali
5) William Jay Bowerman is a popular name in the world of sports apparel and gear. He is the co-founder of which famous sportswear brand?
Ans – Nike
Win One Plus 7 Pro: 30th June 2019 –
1) What is the full form of PDF in context to computing?
Ans – Portable Document Format
2) Which city is the capital of Australia?
Ans – Canberra
3) The Nehru Centre in London aims to create a cultural exchange between India and the UK. Which Indian author has been appointed as its new director?
Ans – Amish Tripathi
4) Which Indian Grand Chessmaster won the blitz event at the 2019 Asian Continental Chess Championship in Xingtai, China? Fun fact – he’s just 14 years old!
Ans – Nihal Sarin
5) Indian athlete, Pranati Nayak, recently won a bronze medal at an international tournament. Which sport is she associated with?
Ans – Gymnastics
Win Blaupunkt Party Speakers: 29th June 2019
1. Which is the first country to officially declare an ‘environmental and climate emergency’?
2. Avengers Endgame almost broke all records when it released. But it still isn’t the ‘most successful movie ever made’ in terms of money earned yet. Which film holds this record?
3. Featuring at #100, who is the only Indian to be featured in the Forbes World’s Highest-Paid Athletes list 2019?
Ans. Virat Kohli
4. A Spanish poet won the 1971 Nobel Prize for Literature. Who was this distinguished poet who is also well-recognized for his love poems?
Ans. Pablo Neruda
5. Nitesh Kumar Jangir won an award for creating a low-cost breathing support device called ‘Saans’. Who is this device meant for?
Ans. Premature babies
Win Sony Home Theatre: 28th June 2019
1) The book ‘281 and Beyond’ is an autobiography of which Indian cricketer?
Ans – VVS Laxman
2) Astronomers have spotted a large expanse of table salt deposits on Jupiter’s moon, Europa.
Ans – True
3) The Mt. Sinabung volcano erupted recently throwing up an ash column of 7kms! Which country is the volcano located in?
Ans – Indonesia
4) Which of these famous hard rock band’s debut album was called ‘Appetite for Destruction’?
Ans – Guns N’ Roses
5) World Blood Donor Day is celebrated on 14th June to commemorate the birth anniversary of ___ known for the development and classification of the blood group system. He is also known as the ‘Father of Transfusion Medicine’.
Ans – Karl Landsteiner
Win Rs 25000 Amazon Pay Balance –
1) T’Challa, the king of Wakanda, is the alter ego of which superhero?
Ans – Black Panther
2) Which of these Indian musical instruments is NOTa string instrument?
Ans – chengila
3) Diljit Dosanjh’s film Soorma, is based on the life of which prominent Indian hockey player?
Ans – Sandeep Singh
4) The 6th full moon of 2019 was visible on 17th June alongside Jupiter and appeared reddish in color. What was this phenomenon called?
Ans – Strawberry moon
5) Narendranath Datta was the birth name of which of these?
Ans – Swami Vivekananda
Win Samsung Galaxy M30 –
Q1 – Name The Monument That Mohamad Quli Qutub Shah Built In Hyderabad In 1951 To Commemorate The End Of A Deadly Plague In The City.
Ans – Charminar
Q2 – Whales And Dolphins Sleep By Resting One Half Of Their Brain At A Time, Which Is One Of The Reasons Why They Can Sleep Without Drowning
Ans – True
Q3 – Which Country Will Host The 2020 Summer Olympics?
Ans – Japan
Q4 – Which Of The Following Is Considered The National Slogan Of India? Hint – It Was Popularized By Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya In 1918.
Ans – Satyameva Jayate
Q5 – Who Won The Women’s Grand Slam Title At The 2019 French Open Tournament?
Ans – Ashleigh Barty
Win Gopro Hero 7 Camera: 25th June
Q1) The iconic ‘Christ The Redeemer’ statue on Corcovado Mountain can be seen in which country?
Q2) Scientists installed the world’s highest weather station recently. Where has it been launched?
Ans- Mt Everest
Q3) The Pickwick Papers, also known as The Posthumous Papers of the Pickwick Club, was the first novel of Mark Twain. True or False
Q4) Why did 22-year old Zonel Sougaijam, an engineer from Manipur, enter the ‘Facebook Hall of Fame’ in June 2019? PS – He was also awarded $5,000 by the company.
Ans- Detecting a bug in Whatsapp
Q5) Which company is launching India’s first electric motorcycle?
Ans- Revolt Motors
Win Rs 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance –
Q1) Who has been crowned Femina Miss India World 2019? PS – She hails from Rajasthan.
Ans- Suman Rao
Q2) Which state has the longest known cave in India? The cave is 24,583 meters in length!
Q3) In the Hindi dub of Disney’s upcoming ‘Lion King’, Shah Rukh Khan will be the dubbing the character ‘King Mufasa’. Who will voice the character of Simba, the young lion and King Mufasa’ s son?
Ans- Aryan Khan
Q4) Which of the following movies won the Oscar for Best Picture, Best Director & Best Actor all at once in the year 1995?
Ans- Forrest Gump
Q5) Who will be directing Amitabh Bachchan’s next film, ‘Gulabo Sitabo’?
Ans- Shoojit Sircar
Huawei P30 Pro: 23rd June –
1) Name the longest National Highway in India which passes through 11 Indian states?
Ans- NH 44
2) ‘The Forbidden City’ is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is home to the ‘Palace Museum’ – one of the largest museums in the world. This city was once home to 24 emperors. Where can you find the ‘Forbidden City’?
3) Which national park in India is home to over 70 per cent of the world’s swamp or wild buffalo population, which were recently classified endangered by the IUCN?
4) Which among these is NOT a comet, but is in fact an asteroid/dwarf planet in the solar system?
5) Which actress will portray Saina Nehwal in an upcoming biopic on the athelete’s life?
Ans- Parineeti Chopra
Sony Bravia LED Smart TV: 22nd June
1) Which team broke the record for the highest number of goals scored in any World Cup match (womens or mens) in their debut performance at the FIFA Women’s World Cup? PS – they scored 13 goals in a single match!
2) Sonam Kapoor and Dulquer Salman will be seen together in a fictional movie about the Indian cricket team, based on a book by Anuja Chauhan. What is the movie called?
ans- The Zoya Factor
3) Which Bengaluru-based NGO, which is running one of the world’s largest school-meals project was recently awarded the BBC World Service Global Champion Award?
ans- Akshaya Patra
4) Aromachology is the study of smells. What is the study of sound called?
5) Which Indian state launched ‘Pink Sarathi’ vehicles to ensure the safety of women commuting by local buses?
Win Honor Band 4: 21st June 2019
1) This year will be the 20th anniversary of ‘Operation VIJAY’ in India’s history. Which victorious war are we celebrating?
ans- Kargil war
2) Jallikattu, a famous sport in Tamil Nadu, broke a world record this year for entering the maximum number of participating animals into the sporting arena. Which animal does this game involve?
3) India’s second mission to the moon, Chandraayan 2 is all set to blast off into space and aim for landing on the moon’s South Pole, where no one has ever been before. When will it be launched?
ans- 15th July 2019
4) Featuring over 70 songs, which of these bollywood films holds the record for the highest number of songs?
Today is the International day of Yoga, celebrated annually on June 21. After a unanimous declaration for this day by the UN general assembly, when was the first ever International Day of Yoga celebrated worldwide?
Win Rs 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance : 20th June
1.The first ever computer virus was created in 1971. What was it called?
2.India’s highest railway station (in altitude) is serviced by the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, a UNESCO World heritage site. Where is it located?
3.Mini Mathur and Cyrus Sahukar are starring in this all-new comedy by Amazon Prime Video which is produced by Dia Mirza. What is the show called?
Ans. Mind the malhotras
4.For the first time in India, a drone was used to successfully transport blood from a remote health centre. In which state was this incredible feat achieved?
5. On 9th June 2019, Rafael Nadal cinched his 12th French Open win. Who did he play the finals against?
Ans. Dominic thiem
Win Vivo V15 Pro: 19th June
1) During the British Raj, a now widely-recognized monument was built to commemorate the visit of King George V and the Queen Mary to Bombay. Which monument is it?
ans- Gateway of India
2) Which of the following is NOT a form of carbon?
3) In the world of sports, the Dronacharya award is given to _____. Fill in the blank.
ans- Sports coaches
4) Which is the largest blood vessel in the human body?
5) The first Commonwealth Games were held in 1930 and saw 11 participating countries. Which country played the host for the games?
Win Montra Helicon Bicycle: 18th June
Q1) Did you know that India has a national aquatic animal! Which one of the following is it?
Ans – River Dolphin
Q2) Which country has launched the first Arctic tourist train service that takes its passengers through the Arctic region before reaching Norway? PS: It is named Zarengold.
Ans – Russia
Q3) Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos in the year 2000.
Ans – False
Q4) Who has Forbes magazine named as the world’s first billionaire rapper?
Ans – Jay-Z
Q5) Who founded the Vijayanagara Empire that reigned over South India in the 13th century?
Ans – Hariahara I
Old Amazon Quiz Answers –
Win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance: 17th June
1) The Queen of England celebrates 2 birthdays – on her actual date of birth in April, and an official birthday in June. How old did she turn this year?
Ans – 93
2) Which Indian football player has made the highest number of international appearances (108 matches to be exact) to become the highest capped footballer in the country?
Ans – Sunil Chettri
3) Elena Cornaro Piscopia was one of the first women to receive an academic degree from a university in 1678 and was featured on a Google Doodle recently! What did she receive her doctorate in?
Ans – Philosophy
4) Kangaroo is a type of mammal that carries its young in a small external pouch on its body. What is this type of mammal called?
Ans – Marsupial
5) Which world famous brand derived its name from the Greek goddess of victory?
Ans – Nike
Win Apple Watch: 16th June
1) Who developed the theory of evolution in the famous book ‘On the Origin of Species’?
Ans- Charles Darwin
2) Long before Google, there have been other search engines on the internet. But which one was the first?
3) Vicky Kaushal released the first look of a new film (his first horror movie) called ‘Bhoot: Part One – The Haunted Ship’. Who plays the female lead in the film?
Ans- Bhumi Pednekar
4) The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup started its eighth edition on 7th June. Which country is hosting the tournament this year?
5) The last film that Satyajit Ray directed before he passed, was based on one of his own short stories, Atithi. What was the film called?
Win Blaupunkt Party Speakers: 15 June
1. Abraham Lincoln was an accomplished wrestler as a young man and was also honored by the National Wrestling Hall of Fame.
2. World Oceans Day is celebrated to create awareness and encourage conservation of the open seas. On which day is it celebrated annually?
Ans. 8th June
3.The Prime Minister of which country has announced that their nation will completely ban single-use plastics by 2021?
4. Which day is Father’s Day being celebrated in India this year?
Ans. 16th June
5. Which cricketer recently broke Sachin Tendulkar’s record as the fastest batsman to reach 2000 ODI runs against Australia? He completed it in just 37 innings.
Ans. Rohit Sharma
How To Play Quiz contest on App –
1) First of all Download Amazon app from Android market
2) The app will automatically installed in your Android Phone.
3) Then open the app by tapping on its icon.
4) Now login or create a new account on Amazon app.
5) On the top, you will see a Quiztime banner, click on it.
6) Now start the quiz and give answer 5 – 8 question (All answers are given above).
7) Read Each Question And Answer It.
8) There Are Total Four Option In Every Question.
9) If You are Eligible To Win You Will Receive Email From Amazon.
10) You Have Successfully completed Amazon Quiz Contest.
Terms & Conditions –
1) In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
2) Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Above answers are correct? let us know!!!