Amazon Quiz Answers Today -- In this quiz answer post, I am going to tell you about today’s Amazon quiz time quiz answers.
After reading this quiz post, you will get below-given benefits:
So, let get started!!
Do you have Amazon India or Amazon.in account?
If you have then you should play this quiz for the reason that now Amazon is offering Up to Rs 15,000 as Amazon pay balance.
Amazon is Back with a new contest offer, almost in every two-three days Amazon offers its app-only contest winners.
You can win exciting prizes in this quiz such As smartphones, television, headphone, laptop, shopping worth Rs 5,000, Amazon Pay balance Up to Rs 15,000 or more.
All you need to download the Amazon app and answer a few questions.
How to Play the Amazon quiz?
How to avail Amazon quiz contest?
You can play this app on the Amazon app,
If you don’t have an Amazon app then download it download from Google play store or I have given a link down below, you can download it from below.
This Amazon pay quiz starts at 8 AM and ends at 12 PM.
Also check --
Follow the below-given procedure to know more.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today --
Amazon Pay balance Quiz Answers (30th March) --
1) Born in Karnal on 17th March which lady was part of the crew of ‘Columbia’ as a mission specialist and primary robotic arm operator?
Ans -- Kalpana Chawla
2) The upcoming movie Shershaah starring Siddharth Malhotra is based on the life of which military hero?
Ans -- Vikram Batra
3) Who is the first Indian cricketer to play in 150 Ranji Trophy matches?
Ans -- Wasim Jaffer
4) As per the 2020 World Happiness Report, which was named the happiest country in the world for the third year in a row?
Ans -- Finland
5) The month of March is named after the Roman god of _____? (Fill in the blank)
Ans -- War
Amazon Qubo Camera Quiz Answers (28th March) --
1) Which car manufacturer makes the Electric Vehicle known as Leaf?
Ans -- Nissan
2) Which player scored 2 goals for Atletico de Kolkata in the final on Saturday to claim an unprecedented third Indian Super League title?
Ans -- Javier Hernandez
3) The Adventures of a Daredevil Democrat’ chronicles the story of which former Indian Chief Minister?
Ans -- Biju Patnaik
4) In which city are the recently restored tombs of Taramati and Premamati located?
Ans -- Hyderabad
5) What kind of device is SuCheck, developed with assistance from the Indian Council of Medical Research?
Ans -- Glucometer
Amazon Pay Quiz Answers (19th March 2020) --
Q1. Who has proposed a new climate law that would set a target of net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050?
Ans -- European Union
Q2. Bundelkhand Expressway is being built in which Indian state?
Ans -- Uttar Pradesh
Q3. Who is the only second Indian woman cricketer after Mithali Raj to top the women’s T20 International rankings?
Ans -- Shafali Verma
Q4. Which social media app announced a new sharing format called ‘fleets’ – which disappears after 24 hours?
Ans -- Twitter
Q5. Which institution is responsible for conferring the highest
Ans -- Lalit Kala Akademi
Amazon Pay Quiz Answers (16th March 2020) --
Q1. Realme and Xiaomi’s smartphones will now use GPS technology NavIC offered by which organization?
Ans -- ISRO
Q2. Which of the following is currently the largest cricket stadium in the world and recently hosted US President Donald Trump?
Ans -- Sardar Patel Stadium
Q3. Which pioneering businessman born on March 3rd, floated the Central India Spinning, Weaving, and Manufacturing Company in Nagpur?
Ans -- Jamsetji Tata
Q4. Which director of several Bollywood blockbusters is also the director of the Amazon Prime series ‘The Forgotten Army’?
Ans -- Kabir Khan
Q5. Who among these extended his unbeaten start to the season by claiming victory at the Dubai Open recently?
Ans -Novak Djokovic
Amazon Casio Quiz Answers (13th March 2020) --
Q1. The cast of which American sitcom will reunite exclusively for an untitled unscripted special for HBO Max to be directed by Ben Winston?
Ans -- Friends
Q2. As of February 2020, which country is India’s top trade partner?
Ans -- USA
Q3. Which of these movies received a three-month SGST tax exemption from the Madhya Pradesh government?
Ans -- Thappad
Q4. Svalbard Global Seed Vault, the world’s largest secure seed storage facility, lies on which country’s archipelago?
Ans -- Norway
Q5. Bob Iger recently ended his 15-year run as the CEO of which entertainment company?
Ans -- Walt Disney
Amazon Pay Balance Quiz (12th March 2020) --
1. The world’s first robot citizen recently arrived in Kolkata and donned a red-and-white traditional Bengali saree. Name the robot.
Ans -- Sophia
2. Hosni Mubarak was the president of which country for almost 30 years?
Ans -- Egypt
3. India’s first floating jetty was recently inaugurated in which state?
Ans -- Goa
4. Which company has introduced a new ‘zero’ line of vegan, gluten-free products that have no preservatives or colors?
Ans -- Colgate
5. Sachin Tendulkar took to Twitter to wish which player on his retirement and said ‘You made my last Test special by picking 10 wickets’?
Ans -- Pragyan Ojha
Amazon Pay Balance Quiz (9th March 2020) --
1. In which country would you find Victoria Falls, classified as the world’s largest sheet of falling water based on its combined width and height?
Ans -- Zambia
2. Former French Open champion Carlos Moya is the coach of which famous tennis player?
Ans -- Rafael Nadal
3. The latest book in the Asterix series is – Asterix and the _________ __________. (Fill in the blanks)
Ans -- Chieftain’s Daughter
4. Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa, who arrived in India on 13th February is the President of which country?
Ans -- Portugal
5. In which country would you find North Cape, the northernmost point in Europe that can be accessed by car?
Ans -- Norway
Amazon Poco F1 Smartphone (8th Mar 2020) --
1) Which ground will host the final of the Women’s T20 World Cup 2020 today on the occasion of International woman’s day?
Ans -- MCG
2) In 2019, Jayshree Vyas became the first independent woman director appointed by which stock exchange?
Ans -- Bombay Stock Exchange
3) What is the capital of Norway?
Ans -- Oslo
4) The number ‘0’ does NOT have an equivalent in Roman numerals. (True or False)
Ans -- True
5) Parveena Ahanger who appeared on BBC’s 2019 list of 100 most inspiring woman is known as the Iron Lady of ___. Fill in the blanks
Ans -- Kashmir
Amazon Pay Ans (27th Feb 2020) --
Q1. Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation invested in which online pharma startup based in Gurugram in Feb 2020?
Ans -- 1mg
Q2. Which team is gearing up to become the first F1 team to celebrate their 1,000th race, and recently unveiled the SF1000?
Ans -- ferrari
Q3. Whose signature can be found on the new one Rupee currency notes?
Ans -- Finance Secretary
Q4. United by Emotion’ is the official motto of which 2020 sports event to be held in Tokyo?
Ans -- Summer Olympic
Q5. In the TV sitcom Friends, which famous actress played the role of Susie Moss, a schoolmate of Chandler?
Ans -- Julia Roberts
Amazon Pay Ans (24th Feb 2020) --
Q1. Shaktikanta Das born on 26th February, former IAS officer is currently serving in which very important post in India?
Ans -- RBI Governor
Q2. The National Maritime Heritage Complex is to be set up in which of these places?
Ans -- Lothal
Q3. The 4th installment of which franchise won the Oscar for the Best Animated Feature in 2020?
Ans -- Toy Story
Q4. Which of these countries will play in the 2020 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup for the first time?
Ans -- Thailand
Q5. The Amazon Prime web series ‘The Forgotten Army’ is narrated by which Bollywood superstar?
Ans -- Shahrukh Khan
Amazon Oneplus TV Ans (22nd Feb 2020) --
Q1. Tangi, a social video sharing app is one of the latest offerings from which tech giant?
Ans -- Google
Q2. Saikhom Mirabai Chanu, who recently created a new national record, represents India in which sport?
Ans -- Weightlifting
Q3. The National winter games event is set to be held in which of these places?
Ans -- Gulmarg
Q4. Which Indian animal is chosen as the mascot for the COP 13 Convention on the Conservation of Migratory Species of Wild Animals?
Ans -- Great Indian Bustard
Q5. The storm ‘Ciara’ recently hit several countries of which continent?
Ans -- Europe
Amazon Casio Ans (21st Feb 2020) --
Q1. Which company has recently acquired Scape Technologies- a computer vision startup working on location accuracy beyond GPS?
Ans -- Facebook
Q2. Which Roman Emperor is said to be behind the origin of the Leap Year?
Ans -- Julius Caesar
Q3. Sandeep Mathrani has been appointed the new CEO of which company?
Ans -- WeWork
Q4. Who was recently awarded the ’Kishore Kumar Samman’ by Madhya Pradesh Government?
Ans -- Waheeda Rehman
Q5. Archaeologists in the Czech Republic have uncovered the oldest wooden structure ever found. What is it?
Ans -- Water well
Amazon Pay Ans (20th Feb 2020) --
Q1. The ‘Kala Ghoda Arts Festival’ is organized annually in which Indian city?
Ans -- Mumbai
Q2. Which Asian country has introduced a ‘sustainable development fee’ for tourists?
Ans -- Bhutan
Q3. NS Dharmshaktu has recently been presented an award by the President for his work in combating leprosy. After whom is the award named?
Ans -- Mahatma Gandhi
Q4. Which Indian company recently launched services in London, offering services in Comfort, Comfort XL, and Executive Ride categories?
Ans -- ola
Q5. The Indian Institute of Veterinary Research has recently developed a vaccine to combat CSF. What does S stand for in ‘Classical S___ Fever’?. What does S stand for in ‘Classical S___ Fever’?
Ans -- Swine
Amazon Samsung Ans (19th Feb 2020) --
Ans -- Christopher Columbus
Ans -- Brad Pitt
Ans -- South America
Ans -- Fear of opening one’s eyes
Ans -- Shreyas Iyer
Amazon Sony Theater Ans (18th Feb 2020) --
Q1. Which of these firsts did Parasite achieve by winning the Best Picture Oscar in 2020?
Ans -- First foreign language film to win
Q2. Who was the only batsman to make 400 runs or more in the 2020 U19 Cricket World Cup?
Ans -- Yashasvi Jaiswal
Q3. Which recent Padma Vibhushan awardee born on 14th February, became a cabinet minister in Haryana at the age of 25?
Ans -- Sushma Swaraj
Q4. A doctor of Indian origin, SS Vasan has been made the head of a team of researchers to develop a vaccine for what?
Ans -- Coronavirus
Q5. As per a recent notification, which of these has the RBI kept unchanged at 5.15%?
Ans -- Repo rate
Amazon Pay Quiz Ans (17th Feb 2020) --
Q1. White, yellow, red, orange, blue, and green were the six original colors on the classic version of which 40-year old iconic toy?
Ans -- Rubik’s Cube
Q2. The 2020 Australian open was Novak Djokovic’s ___ Grand Slam singles victory. (Fill in the blanks.)
Ans -- 17th
Q3. The Union Budget proposed which of these to build a National cold supply chain for perishables such as meat and fish?
Ans -- Kisan Rail
Q4. The upcoming film ‘The New Mutants’ is part of which movie franchise?
Ans -- X Men
Q5. Which famous political activist born on February 13th, wrote the poem ‘In the Bazaars of Hyderabad’?
Ans -- Sarojini Naidu
Amazon Pay Quiz Ans (13th Feb 2020) --
Ans -- Cochin
Ans -- Jhumpa Lahiri
Ans -- M Chinnaswamy stadium, Bengaluru
Ans -- Keoladeo National Park
Ans -- Aizawl
Amazon Credit Card Ans (12th Feb 2020) --
1) Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card is brought to you in partnership with
Ans -- ICICI Bank
2) Which of the following is true about Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card?
Ans -- All of the Above
3) How much is 1 reward point for Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card worth?
Ans -- 1reward point = 1 rupee
4) What is the benefit of using Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card to pay for fuel?
Ans -- 1% fuel surcharge is waived off
5) When you apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card, you get up to Rs.500 back as Amazon Pay balance. True or false?
Ans -- True
Amazon Bag Ans (7th February 2020) --
1. Bluetongue, a disease on domestic and wild ruminants(Goats, sheep, cattle) is caused by __________? (Fill in the blank)
Ans – Virus
2. Which among the following is NOT a work of Rabindranath Tagore?
Ans – Kapala Kundala
3. Which was the first Indian movie nominated for Oscar?
Ans – Mother India
4. The modern game of golf originated in which country?
Ans – Scotland
5. The one horn Rhino is found in which country?
Ans – India
How To Play Amazon Quiz --
2) The app will automatically be installed on your Android Phone.
3) Then open the app by tapping on its icon.
4) Now login or create a new account on the Amazon app.
5) On the top, you will see a Quiz time banner, click on it.
6) Now start the quiz and give answer 5 -- 8 questions (All answers are given above).
7) Read Each Question And Answer It.
8) There Are Total Four Option In Every Question.
9) If You are Eligible To Win You Will Receive Email From Amazon.
10) You Have Successfully completed the Amazon Quiz Answers contest.
If the Above given answers are correct? let us know!!!
If the Above given answers are correct? let us know!!!
Amazon Quiz Answers FAQ --
What are today Amazon Quiz Answers?
Today Amazon quiz answers are given in this article, read it carefully to know today answers.
When Amazon Announces Daily Quiz?
Amazon offers one quiz daily for a particular time period
When Amazon Quiz ends?
Amazon quiz starts every day from 8:00 Am morning and valid till 12:00 PM, you have to answers all the quiz questions in order to win prizes.
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
To play Amazon daily quiz you have to download Amazon's Android or IOS application.
Check Related Offers --
- Amazon Nokia Quiz Answers -- Win Nokia 7.2 Smartphone
- Amazon Fitbit Versa Quiz Answers Today -- Play & Win
- Samsung Galaxy Quiz Answers Today Amazon
Check Video From Our Channel --