Amazon Samsung Galaxy A50 Quiz Answers – 10th July 2019, Amazon has again come up with a new offer. Now Amazon is offering Samsung Galaxy A50 Quiz.
This quiz is valid only for today so make sure you play this quiz by today. Also, this quiz winners will not declare instantly.
You have to wait for a few days. So play this quiz now.
Table Of Contents
Amazon Samsung Galaxy A50 Quiz Answers –
4th August 2019 Quiz Answers –
Q1. In context to NBA basketball, what does the term MVP stand for?
Ans – Most Valuable Player
Q2. The age of a star can be estimated by its color, which of these colors indicate the star is amongst the youngest?
Ans – Blue
Q3. Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff will star in a new film by Siddharth Anand. What is the film called?
Ans – war
Q4. Who won the men’s finals at the 2019 Wimbledon tournament?
Ans – Novak Djokovic
Q5. PUNCH (Polarimeter to Unify the Corona and Heliosphere) is a NASA mission which will attempt to image the Sun. They have selected an Indian scientist as a co-investigator for this mission. Who is he?
Ans- Dipankar Banerjee
10th July 2019 –
1) The superstar, Sridevi, marked her Bollywood debut in the year 1979. Which was her first Bollywood film?
Ans – Solva Sawan
2) What is the name of the tribal martial art dance form which originated in the forests of Odisha and is exclusively performed by men?
Ans – Chhau of Mayurbhanj
3) Cassius Clay Jr. is the birth name of which Olympic gold-winning boxer? PS – he was the first fighter to win the heavyweight title 3 times.
Ans – Muhammad Ali
4) Lessons Life Taught Me Unknowingly’ is the autobiography of a famous Indian actor which will be released on 5th Aug. Whose life is it about?
Ans – Anupam Kher
5) India won its first World Cup in 1983, which was also played in England. In which month did India make that historic win?
Ans – June’83
5th June 2019 –
1) ‘Olympus Mons’ is the largest mountain in our solar system, and is about three times higher than Mt. Everest. On which planet would you find it?
Ans – Mars
2) Who is the first ever Indian woman to win a Silver medal at the Olympics?
Ans – P. V. Sindhu
3) Birds have no teeth, so they break down their food in the ___ before digesting it.
Ans – Gizzard
4) Chinmay Prabhu, a 20-year-old Indian entered the Guinness Book of World Records in 2018, for solving the highest number of pyramids (pyramid-shaped Rubik’s cubes) — under water.
Ans – True
5) The world’s first ‘zero-waste’ commercial flight operated from Sydney to Adelaide and disposed of all waste via compost, reuse or recycling. Which airline was it?Ans – Qantas
Terms And Conditions –
1) This Contest will commence on 5th June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2) In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3) Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4) Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5) The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy A50 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”). Winners will be declared on This Page
Are above given answers are correct? comment down below!!