Amazon Samsung Galaxy M30 Quiz Answers: Play & Win, Amazon has come up with a new Quiztime.
Now Amazon is offering Samsung Galaxy M30 smartphone absolutely free when you play this quiz.
This quiz is valid only for today. Winners of this quiz will be announced soon.
So follow the below steps and play this smartphone quiz.
Table Of Contents
Amazon Win Samsung Galaxy M30 Quiz Answers –
26th June 2019 –
Q1 – Name The Monument That Mohamad Quli Qutub Shah Built In Hyderabad In 1951 To Commemorate The End Of A Deadly Plague In The City.
Ans – Charminar
Q2 – Whales And Dolphins Sleep By Resting One Half Of Their Brain At A Time, Which Is One Of The Reasons Why They Can Sleep Without Drowning
Ans – True
Q3 – Which Country Will Host The 2020 Summer Olympics?
Ans – Japan
Q4 – Which Of The Following Is Considered The National Slogan Of India? Hint – It Was Popularized By Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya In 1918.
Ans – Satyameva Jayate
Q5 – Who Won The Women’s Grand Slam Title At The 2019 French Open Tournament?
Ans – Ashleigh Barty
29th May 2019 Quiz –
1. One of the oldest sanctuaries in India is the Garampani Sanctuary. Which state is it located in?
2. Which of this Raj Kapoor starrers was also released overseas as ‘The Vagabond’?
3.M.K. Gandhi lived on a farm in South Africa named after a famous Russian novelist. Name the author.
Ans. Leo Tolstoy
4. What is a fathometer used to measure?
Ans. Ocean depth
5. Which of these elements is NOT named after a scientist?
Terms And Conditions –
1) This Contest will commence on 18th April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2) In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3) Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4) The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy M30 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).