Amazon Samsung Galaxy S10 E Quiz Answers – 11th August 2019, Amazon has again come up with a new quiz time quiz contest. Now Amazon is offering Samsung Galaxy S10 E smartphone when you become the winner of Amazon Quiz time.
Hurry up for the reason that this quiz will end today by 12:00 PM.
Winners of this quiz contest will be announced soon.
Table Of Contents
Amazon Samsung Galaxy S10 E Quiz –
Win Samsung Galaxy S10 E Smartphone: 11th August –
Q1. What does FM in FM Radio stand for?
Ans – Frequency Modulation
Q2. What is the name of the network of highways that connects the four major cities of India – Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi, and Mumbai?
Ans – The Golden Quadrilateral
Q3. Emojis have become an integral part of digital communication. Which day is recognized as the ‘Global celebration of Emojis’ day, worldwide?
Ans – 17th July
Q4. Which Indian athlete recently won a gold medal in the 200 m sprint category in the Tabor Athletics Meet in the Czech Republic?
Ans – Hima Das
Q5. How many kilometers is one Astronomical Unit (AU)?
Ans – 150 million km
Win Samsung Galaxy S10 E Smartphone: 14th July –
1) In the subject of zoology, what is the study of insects called?
Ans – Entomology
2) After Ahmedabad, which Indian city was recently added to the UNESCO World Heritage site list?
Ans – Jaipur
3) Recently, K2, an AI-based Human Resource (HR) Humanoid was introduced in Uttar Pradesh. Which company has introduced this for its employees?
Ans – Tech-Mahindra
4) The Oscar-winning film, Forrest Gump is getting an official Hindi remake, by the title ‘Lal Singh Chaddha’. Kareena Kapoor Khan will play the female lead. Who will be playing the role of Forrest Gump?
Ans – Aamir Khan
5) Langvir Nritya, Barada Nati, Pandva Nritya & Shotiya are different forms originate from?
Ans – Uttarakhand
Terms And Conditions –
1) This Contest will commence on 14th July 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2) In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3) Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.