Amazon Samsung Galaxy Quiz Answers Today -- 2020, Amazon has again back with another quiz time.
In this Quiz time, Amazon is offering Samsung Galaxy devices free.
So give correct answers to five questions and win Samsung Galaxy Quiz.
Amazon Samsung Galaxy Quiz Answers --
Amazon Samsung Galaxy A10s Quiz --
1) The upcoming movie Panga stars Kangana Ranaut in the role of a national level player of which sport?
Ans -- Kabaddi
2) TESS (Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite) from which space agency recently discovered a new habitable exoplanet? (Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite) from which space agency recently discovered a new habitable exoplanet?
Ans -- NASA
3) Cary Joji Fukunaga is the director of the 25th installment in which film franchise?
Ans -- James Bond
4) Which country will leave the European Union before 31st January 2020 after a parliament vote in support of the decision?
Ans -- Great Britain
5) Which Indian state organizes the International Kite Festival every January?
Ans -- Gujarat
Amazon Samsung Galaxy M20 Quiz --
1) The two players to fetch the highest price at the auction for the 2020 IPL, have both represented which country?
Ans -- Australia
2) Which of these states has a number in its name?
Ans -- Chattisgarh
3) What does the first “C” stand for in IRCTC, an Indian Railways subsidiary?
Ans -- Catering
4) Which Indian state observes Sangai Festival every year?
Ans -- Manipur
5) Who has been awarded the 2019 International Children’s Peace Prize for her global campaign called ‘School Strike’?
Ans -- Greta Thunberg
Amazon Samsung Galaxy tab Quiz --
1)According to Google, what was India’s most-searched term of 2019?
Ans -- Cricket World Cup
2) Which 2019 video game revolves around various incidents that happen in the fictional country of Urzikstan?
Ans -- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
3) The westernmost point of India falls in which state?
Ans -- Gujarat
4) Which popular actor born on 21st December 1963, played a negative role for the first time in the movie Shikari in 2000?
Ans -- Govinda
5) How do we better know Paul David Hewson, who with his group put up a memorable show at the DY Patil Stadium on December 15th, 2019? (Hint: U2 performed on 15th December in Mumbai).
Ans -- Bono
Win Samsung A50 Smartphone --
1) World Food Day’ is celebrated today, in honor of the founding of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations in 1945. Which is the main challenge that the UN wants to tackle by observing ‘World Food Day’?
Ans -- Global hunger
2) Famous Bollywood movie ‘Kuch Kuch Hota hai’ released today in 1998. Who directed this film?
Ans -- Karan johar
3) Which of the following is the official language in Argentina?
Ans -- Spanish
4) A rare flower blooms in Kerala and the Western Ghats once every 12 years. The last time it bloomed was in 2018. What is a flower called?
Ans -- Neelakurinji
5) In the Lion King, what is the name of Simba’s uncle i.e. Mufasa’s brother?
Ans -- Scar
Win Samsung Galaxy A50 --
Q.It is the first feature-length motion picture with not only a synchronized recorded music score but also lip-synchronous singing and speech in several isolated sequences. Which movie is being talked about here?
Ans) The Jazz Singer
Q.Who was the first person to win an individual medal at the Olympics, representing independent India?
Ans) K D Jadhav
Q.Which movie won the Oscar for best film in 2018?
Ans) The Shape of Water
Q.What does AR in AR Rahman’s name stand for?
Ans) Allah Rakha
Q.The East India Company came to India in the 1600s but established control only in _____ after the Battle of Plassey when it took over the province of Bengal. Fill in the blanks.
Win Samsung S10E Smartphone --
Q1) Which of these is an annual fair in Rajasthan, known for its camel trading event?
Ans -- Pushkar Mela
Q2) Who composed the famous classical music melody – ‘Fur Elise’?
Ans -- Beethoven
Q3) Which is the largest country in the world in terms of land area?
Ans -- Russia
Q4) Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
Ans -- True
Q5) Which planet is the closest to Earth?
Ans -- Venus
Win Samsung Smartwatch --
1) Which of this village in Andhra Pradesh became the first ‘smart digital village’ in the state in 2016?
Ans -- Mori
2) Today is Kareena Kapoor’s birthday. Her first film released in the year 2000. What was the name of her first film?
Ans -- Refugee
3) 21st September is observed as International Day of Peace. Which world body (Inter-government organization) started this event?
Ans -- United Nations
4) The Red Square is considered the central square of which Russian city?
Ans -- Moscow
5) Manipur is one of the 7 Sister states of north-east India. After Independence, in the north-east, Manipur and Tripura where princely states. Manipur became an Indian state today (21st September) in which year?
Ans -- 1949