Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers – 9th August 2019, Now Amazon is again back with another Quiz time. In today’s Quiz time Amazon is offering Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz.
This Quiz is valid only for today so follow below steps and avail this quiz.
Winners of this Quiz will be announced soon.
Table Of Contents
Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers –
20th August 2019 Quiz Answers –
Q1. Which of the following is NOT a variety of mango?
Ans. Red Dacca
Q2. Apricots are not native to India. And yet, there is a popular Hyderabadi dessert, made from apricots which were created by the royals as it needed the fruit to be imported. What is the dish called?
Q3. Maria Montessori was an Italian physician. She is also known for her contributions to another field, where her name is used to refer to a teaching method. Which field does it apply to?
Q4. What is the Roman numeral equivalent for the number ‘0’?
Ans. Does not exist
Q5. There is a theory that the universe will come to an end when its ever-increasing rate of expansion causes all matter to basically fly apart. What is the term applied to this theory?
Ans. The big rip
9th August Quiz Answers –
1) Complete the phrase – ‘wear your heart on your ______’. This English idiom means openly showing your emotions or feelings.
Ans – Sleeve
2) You can find the Victoria Terminus in Mumbai and the Victoria Memorial in Kolkata. Now if you are visiting the Gateway of India, which city are you in?
Ans – Mumbai
3) In which country were the first Olympic games held?
Ans – Greece
4) Who won the women’s singles title at Wimbledon 2019?
Ans – Simona Halep
5) In which country would you find the Stonehenge, a prehistoric monument consisting of a ring of standing stones?
Ans – England
1st August Quiz Answers –
1) Which historical event does Charles Dickens’ novel ‘The Tale of Two Cities’ concern?
Ans – The French Revolution
2) The most common format for a home video recorder is VHS. Does VHS stand for?
Ans – Video Home System
3) Saturn has a total of 62 moons, the largest one being larger than the planet of Mercury. What is its name?
Ans – Titan
4) If you look closely at the planet Jupiter, a very evident dense red spot can be found on it as seen from space. This is often called the ‘Great Red Spot’. What is it?
Ans – A Hurricane
5) ‘Friends, Romans and Countrymen, lend me thy ears’ is the first line of a speech in the play Julius Caesar, by William Shakespeare. Which character gave this speech?
Ans – Mark Antony
Other Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers –
5th July Quiz Answers –
1) After the re-release of Avengers Endgame, which is the next Marvel film to hit theatres?
Ans – Spiderman: Far From Home
2) Vijay Shankar has been ruled out of the World Cup due to an injury. Who has been named as his replacement?
Ans – Mayank Agarwal
3) A tortoise discovered in Arunachal Pradesh is considered so beautiful that it was named ’Impressed’. True or False
Ans – True
4) Where did PM Narendra Modi perform Yoga asanas along with the public, on the fifth International Day of Yoga?
Ans – Ranchi
5) Legendary athlete, ‘The Flying Sikh’, won 5 golds in international championships, broke a 400m record at the 1960 Rome Olympics and won 77 races to win the Helms World Trophy in 1959. Who was he?
Ans – Milkha Singh
Amazon Quiz Answers Terms And Conditions –
1) This Contest will commence on 5th July 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2) In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3) Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.