Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers, Now Amazon is again back with another Quiz time. In today’s Quiz time Amazon is offering Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz.
This Quiz is valid only for today so follow the below steps and avail this quiz.
Winners of this Quiz will be announced soon.
Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers –
12th Oct 2019 Quiz Answers –
1)Hugh Jackman, the actor most famous for his Marvel character ‘Wolverine’ celebrates his birthday today. Which country is Hugh Jackman from?
Ans – Australia
2) Who was the first Indian to fly into outer space?
Ans – Rakesh Sharma
3) What word is used to refer to a group of hippopotamuses?
Ans – A bloat
4) ‘Friends, Romans, and Countrymen, lend me thy ears’ is the first line of the speech given by which character in the play Julius Caesar, written by William Shakespeare?
Ans – Mark Antony
5) The ‘Bramhastra’ trilogy is an upcoming Indian fantasy film starring Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor, and Amitabh Bachchan. Who is directing this movie?
Ans – Ayan Mukherjee
20th August 2019 Quiz Answers –
Q1. Which of the following is NOT a variety of mango?
Ans. Red Dacca
Q2. Apricots are not native to India. And yet, there is a popular Hyderabadi dessert, made from apricots that were created by the royals as it needed the fruit to be imported. What is the dish called?
Q3. Maria Montessori was an Italian physician. She is also known for her contributions to another field, where her name is used to refer to a teaching method. Which field does it apply to?
Q4. What is the Roman numeral equivalent for the number ‘0’?
Ans. Does not exist
Q5. There is a theory that the universe will come to an end when its ever-increasing rate of expansion causes all matter to basically fly apart. What is the term applied to this theory?
Ans. The big rip
9th August Quiz Answers –
1) Complete the phrase – ‘wear your heart on your ______’. This English idiom means openly showing your emotions or feelings.
Ans – Sleeve
2) You can find the Victoria Terminus in Mumbai and the Victoria Memorial in Kolkata. Now if you are visiting the Gateway of India, which city are you in?
Ans – Mumbai
3) In which country were the first Olympic games held?
Ans – Greece
4) Who won the women’s singles title at Wimbledon 2019?
Ans – Simona Halep
5) In which country would you find the Stonehenge, a prehistoric monument consisting of a ring of standing stones?
Ans – England
1st August Quiz Answers –
1) Which historical event does Charles Dickens’ novel ‘The Tale of Two Cities’ concern?
Ans – The French Revolution
2) The most common format for a home video recorder is VHS. Does VHS stand for?
Ans – Video Home System
3) Saturn has a total of 62 moons, the largest one being larger than the planet of Mercury. What is its name?
Ans – Titan
4) If you look closely at the planet Jupiter, a very evident dense red spot can be found on it as seen from space. This is often called the ‘Great Red Spot’. What is it?
Ans – A Hurricane
5) ‘Friends, Romans, and Countrymen, lend me thy ears’ is the first line of a speech in the play Julius Caesar, by William Shakespeare. Which character gave this speech?
Ans – Mark Antony