Amazon Sony Alpha DSLR Camera Quiz Answers: 16th July, Amazon has come up with a new app only quiz time, Now Amazon is offering Sony alpha DSLR camera Quiz.
This Quiz is valid only for today 16th July 8:00 PM to 12:00 PM.
So check below answers and win Sony Alpha DSLR Camera Quiz absolutely free. Winners of this quiz will be announced next month
Table Of Contents
Amazon Sony Alpha DSLR Camera Quiz Answers –
1) Which of these cities is located on two continents?
Ans – Istanbul
2) In Roman mythology, who was the goddess of sorcery and witchcraft, also known as the goddess who haunted crossroads and graveyards?
Ans – Trivia
3) Angel Falls is the world’s highest waterfall that starts at a height of 3230 feet and fall uninterrupted for a height of 2647 feet. Which country is this majestic waterfall located in?
Ans – Venezuela
4) Who is the author of the famous book of fables known as the Panchatantra?
Ans – Vishnu Sharma
5) Which is the first country to officially declare an ‘environmental and climate emergency’?
Ans – UK
Terms And Conditions –
1) This Contest will commence on 16th July from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2) In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3) Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4) The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Sony Alpha DSLR Camera (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).