Amazon Sony Bravia TV Quiz Answers – 16th August 2019, Amazon has again come up with new quiz time. Now Amazon is offering Sony Bravia TV Quiz Answers.
This quiz is valid for today only and today’s quiz contest winners will be announced soon. So check out below-given quiz answers and play this quiz.
Table Of Contents
Amazon Sony Bravia TV Quiz Answers –
16th August 2019 Quiz Answers –
Q1) Pandit Hari Prasad Chaurasia is a well-known name in the classical music genre. Which instrument does he play?
Ans – Flute
2) Akshay Kumar’s new film is inspired by the true events of ISRO’s Mars Orbiter Mission which was launched in 2013. What is the film called?
Ans – Mission Mangal
3) BSE SENSEX is a commonly known term in the stock market. What does SENSEX stand for?
Ans – Sensitive Index
4) Marvel recently announced that Natalie Portman will play the female version of a popular superhero in their next film franchise. Which hero is it?
Ans – Thor
5) Starting 1st December 2019, ______, an electronic toll payment facility will be mandatory on all national highway toll lanes. What is it called?
Ans – FASTag
Old Amazon Sony Bravia TV Quiz Answers –
22nd January 2019 Quiz Answers –
1) Which team broke the record for the highest number of goals scored in any World Cup match (women or men) in their debut performance at the FIFA Women’s World Cup? PS – they scored 13 goals in a single match!.
Ans – USA
2) Sonam Kapoor and Dulquer Salman will be seen together in a fictional movie about the Indian cricket team, based on a book by Anuja Chauhan. What is the movie called?
Ans – The Zoya Factor
3) Which Bengaluru-based NGO, which is running one of the world’s largest school-meals project was recently awarded the BBC World Service Global Champion Award?
Ans – Akshaya Patra
4) Aromachology is the study of smells. What is the study of sound called?
Ans – Acoustics
5) Which Indian state launched ‘Pink Sarathi’ vehicles to ensure the safety of women commuting by local buses?
Ans – Karnataka
Terms And Conditions –
1) This Contest will commence on 22nd June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2) In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon App (“Amazon.in App”).
3) Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4) The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Sony Bravia LED TV (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”). Winners will be declared on Amazon contest winners page