Amazon Sony Quiz Answers, Amazon has come up with a new offer, Now Amazon is offering Sony home Theatre Quiz in today’s app only quiz time.
Winners of below given Amazon Sony Quiz will be announced next month. So check the below answers and win Sony Home Theatre.
Amazon Sony Quiz Answers –
Sony PlayStation 4 Quiz Answers (6th December 2019) –
1) What’s the name of India’s first ingenuously built light combat jet?
Ans – Tejas
2) Which Indian industrialist topped the Forbes list of the World’s richest sports team owners in 2019?
Ans – Mukesh Ambani
3) Arjun Kapoor, would be seen in the role of which of these military figures in a 2019 movie directed by Ashutosh Gowariker?
Ans – Sadashiv Rao Bhau
4) Famous for another role, which leader born on 3rd December was India’s Minister for Food & Agriculture from August 1947- April 1952?
Ans – Rajendra Prasad
5) In 2018, the new banknote of which denomination was launched in chocolate brown color?
Ans –INR 10
Sony Home Theatre Quiz Answers (25th October 2019) –
1) Today, 25th October is the birthday of a world-famous Spanish artist and painter who has paintings such as ‘Guernica’, ‘The Weeping Woman’ and many more to his name. Which painter are we referring to?
Ans – Pablo Picasso
2) In which European city would you find the Acropolis?
Ans – Athens, Greece
3) In which country would you find Bran Castle also commonly known as, Dracula’s Castle’?
Ans – Romania
4) ‘Fugdi’ is a folk dance, typically performed by women dancers forming circles or rows. Which state does it come from?
Ans – Goa/Konkan
5) In Japanese, what is the word for goodbye?
Ans – Sayonara
Sony Home Theatre Answers (18th July 2019) –
1) The clothing trend exemplified by black clothing, dark makeup, and black-dyed hair is called
Ans – Goth
2) Name the Indian Tennis player-turned Hollywood filmmaker who has made more than 120 films with stars such as Cate Blanchett, Angelina Jolie and more?
Ans – Ashok Amritraj
3) Where is the headquarters of Amazon Inc. located?
Ans – Seattle
4) Former Indian cricket captain, MS Dhoni recently turned 38 and received wishes from all over the world. When was his birthday?
Ans – 7th July
5) Freddie Mercury was the lead vocalist of which iconic rock group?
Ans – Queen
Sony Home Theatre Answers (6th July 2019) –
1) Joule, named after James Prescott Joule, is a unit of measurement that measures ______. Fill in the blank.
Ans – Energy
2) Flights take a longer time when they are flying from East to West, as compared to the other way around. True or False?
Ans – True
3) A new movie trailer for a film starring Sidharth Malhotra and Parineeti Chopra was released recently. What is the name of the film?
Ans – Jabariya Jodi
4) Did you know there is a name for the sound that martial artists make while performing karate? It’s often heard in movies and sounds like they are shouting quickly. What is it called?
Ans – Kiai
5) 15 year old, Cori Gauff defeated her tennis icon in the very first round of Wimbledon, with a score of 6-4, 6-4. Who did she beat?
Ans – Venus Williams