Audible Subscription India: In this Amazon offer post, I will explain everything about the Amazon Audible.
After going through this detailed post, you will know many things, including:
- Amazon Audible India price or cost.
- Audible plans & benefits.
- Audible India cancellation process.
- And lot’s more stuff.
Last year, I took the Amazon Audible subscription at Rs 0.
Buy today I am eligible for free trial of Audible.
Do you want the Audible subscription for free (without any charge)?
Let’s plunge right into the subscription details!
I hope you already know that Audible is an Amazon company, and on Audible, you can buy books like Amazon kindle, but both are different forms of content.
On Audible, you can listen to existing Author books in their language or someone else language.
Moreover, Mostly Audible books are available in the English language, but you will also find books in other languages like Hindi and Urdu.
Last year, when I took the Audible subscription, I listened to 2 books: Atomic Habits by James clear and another is Think Like a Monk by Jay Shetty.
Both books have a lots of great information, and I highly recommend these two books. Furthermore, Amazon Audible subscription in India will cost you around Rs 597 after the 30 days free trial.
However, the price of the Audible membership in other countries is $14.99, around Rs 1100, which is very expensive if compared to the Indian price.
Are you excited to know more about the Audible 30 days free trial?
Then head to the below section and carry on your reading about the Amazon Audible subscription offer.
Audible Subscription India Terms:
1. Get 3 Months Subscription at Just Rs 2
1) Amazon India non-prime users will get 2 Months of Audible free trial.
2) When users get this deal, then they have to make a small transaction of Rs 2 to activate this offer.
3) Users can listen to the Audiobook anywhere, anytime with tones of features.
4) After completing of premium, the user will be charged Rs 199 every month.
5) This offers validity 26th October 2022 and pay with the valid Kotak card, ICICI card, and Canara bank.
How to Get Audible Subscription in India:
1) Firstly, go to the Amazon Audible and then click on the start your free trial option.
2) Then sign in with your existing Amazon account or create a new one using your details.
3) Now, wait for a while and verify your entered mobile number using a one-time password.
4) Then proceed and select debit card after scrolling down.
5) Now, enter your debit card details like Card Number, Card name, Card verification value, and Expiry date.
6) Then click on the place your order proceed option, and then Rs 2 will deduct from your bank.
7) Complete your Rs 2 payment by entering the one-time password on the Amazon Payment page.
8) After that, your Audible India subscription will begin.
9) Now download the Amazon Audible India app from the Google Play store and enjoy the subscription.
Note: Amazon accepts only selected banks. If you don’t have Amazon Audible accepted card use the ICICI app and create a virtual card for free.
How you can benefit from this Audible Subscription India offer post, share it with your friends by tapping on the social media icons.
Do you have any queries in your mind? If yes.
Audible Subscription India FAQs:
Audible membership is available free for all the consumers, you can listen it after the activation. Yes, you can listen Audible books anytime after purchasing a membership.
Is Audible free with Prime?
Can I listen any Audible books?
Audible membership is available free for all the consumers, you can listen it after the activation.
Yes, you can listen Audible books anytime after purchasing a membership.
At this Point Check Related Offers:
- How to Cancel Audible Membership On Amazon
- Amazon Coupons, Promo Codes & Offers
- Flipkart Plus Membership: Get Membership For Free
Finally Watch Related Video:
Click on this media and learn about the Audible subscription India offer.