Blinkit SBI Offer: In this offer post, I will introduce a new SBI offer with a Blinkit platform.
After downloading this Blinkit app, you will be rewarded from the below:
- Rs 100 discount on shopping.
- Instant discount on payments.
- Use a card and save Rs 100 on groceries.
- And more rewards.
I got my reward from the Grofers when I shop for online groceries.
Which platform do you generally use to buy grocery product items? Keep your answer in the comment box.
If you want the same rebates, then fly your wing into this Blinkit SBI offer!
The early name of Blinkit is Grofers, and Blinkit is a grocery shopping platform used for grocery purchases.
Similar to others, Blinkit has also merged with various banks such as BOB, BOI, SBI, CBI, Canara bank, IDBI bank, and more.
Today, Blinkit brought a new offer with the SBI, where you can save money on product items using an SBI card.
Really, you are excited to use the Blinkit app on your mobile device?
Then read terms before following steps.
Blinkit SBI Offer Terms:
1. Get Rs 100 Instant Discount
1) No coupon is provided from the Blinkit team to avail of the offer benefits.
2) If users purchase grocery items from Blinkit, they will stand a chance to save Rs 100 on their order.
3) Also, this SBI offer is applicable only on the Blinkit platform, and payment must be done with the SBI platinum or VISA card.
4) This Blinkit offer starts from January, but it will end on 30th September 2022.
5) No minimum transaction is required to save 100 discounts, and the user has to redeem the voucher code.
How to Avail Blinkit SBI Offer:
1) First, go to the Blinkit (Grofers) website directly by clicking the given link or searching for its name in the browser.
2) Alternatively, download the Grofers app to use it quickly and ensure you will register on it.
3) Before registration, set your GPS location or manually search your city or other places.
4) Now, tap on the login/signup button and go to the signup page > enter your mobile number and OTP.
5) Take OTP from your mobile SMS and enter it on the registration form to become a permanent member of Blinkit.
6) From one account details, you can log in on both the Blinkit website or app > so logged into either app or web.
7) Next, you will be redirected to the main app dashboard > then explore the given categories or use the search bar.
8) You can search for a particular item and get many groceries products > click to view the product in detail.
9) Now, add your needed items into the cart and ensure you have a valid SBI card to make payment.
10) If you do not have an SBI card, you can take your relatives card > so go to the Blinkit offer and redeem the voucher code.
11) After that, apply the redeeming code on the checkout page and make your payment with the SBI Card.
I hope you will be happy after using the Blinkit.
Did you try this Blinkit platform to get discount money?
Tell me about your savings in the below comment box and check more on free recharge offers.
Blinkit SBI Offer FAQs:
What is Blinkit SBI offer?
Blinkit SBI offer is all about the discount/rebates, users can save money on this offer.
Is Blinkit and Grofers are same?
Grofers has changed its name into the Blinkit and still Grofers users can use it for grocery purchase.
At this Point Check Related Offers:
- Mobikwik Zaggle Offer: Get Up to Rs 500 Cashback on Payments
- Jio Coupons, Promo Codes, and Offers
- Freecharge Tata Sky Offer: Earn Cashback of Rs 25 on Recharge
Finally Watch Related Video:
Watch and know how to Grofers become into Blinkit.