How To Check Aircel Net Balance and Validity – Best Methods, You are on this page to know about how to check Aircel Internet balance and its validity so let me tell you first there are various method through which we can check Aircel net balance or its validity such as USSD codes, online method, through customer care and by SMS etc, not only this you can also check your Aircel mobile number serial number, IEMI number, and other information of your Aircel sim card.
What are USSD codes? These are Unstructured Supplementary Service Data codes usually known as “Quick Codes” or “Feature codes“, basically used by GSM cellular telephones to communicate with the mobile network operator’s devices. This is one of the best are easiest method to check Aircel net balance and validity offline through any smartphone and featured phone.
With the help of these codes you can not only check your Net balance but you can also check your main account balance, sms validity, new Talktime offers and much more. What are the USSD codes of Aircel? Have patience and carry on reading your answer is listed below.
Ussd codes are different for every telecom operator? well, yes every telecom operator have their own & distinct Quick codes or Feature codes. Some of the telecom operators allow customers to check every thing which is related to their account and some small operators provide very less access with ussd codes.
Another very easy method is to check Aircel net balance and validity is online method, Aircel customers can check their account details from Aircel app which is available on Google play store. All you need to download Aircel app.
One more method is through SMS and last one by calling customer care, both of these procedure’s are very common about 95% Indian peoples know about about it. So let elaborate each method to check Aircel net balance.
How To Check Aircel Net Balance –
Aircel USSD Codes –
To use these codes simply open your phone dailer and type below given numbers –
- 2G Balance Dial: *133# or *111*10#
- 3G Balance Dial: *111*9#
- 4G Balance Dial: *111*9#
- Internet offers Dial: *121*4#
In case, if above given USSD codes doesn’t work in your region then Simply dial below USSD code.
- *126*1# or *126*4#
How to Check Aircel Net balance Online –
- First of all Download Aircel App From Google Play store
- Install and open App.
- Now login in Aircel app with one time password.
- Then click on Account details in Aircel app.
- From there you can check your Account all balances
- Also, you can recharge your Aircel mobile number from there.
Other Methods To check net balance –
Through SMS –
- First of all open SMS application in your app
- compose a SMS
- Type BAL and send it on 121.
- Within few minutes you will receive SMS with your all balance information.
Through Customer care –
- You can know your balance by calling Aircel customer care
- Call on 198
- When you connect with Aircel customer Executive ask them to tell your Internet balance
- They will take you few minutes and then tell you the same.
If you need any other type of USSD codes, or if you face any kind of problem then let us know in comments section below. Also share this information with your friends by hitting sharing buttons, your one comment, share made our day!!