How To Check Airtel 3G Balance or Net Balance – Best Methods
How To Check Airtel 3G Balance or Net Balance – Best Methods, Are you a Airtel prepaid or postpaid customer if so then you might check your 10 digit Airtel mobile number main balance, internet balance, SMS balance and all other balances isn’t it?
You already know about Airtel, Bharti Airtel is a India’s largest 4G Network. It offers prepaid recharge, postpaid plans, airtel payments bank, broadband & DTH services in India. Airtel operate their services in 16 countries across south asia and africa. The company provides GSM, 2G, 3G and VOLTE services.
In this Article we will tell you about the best methods to check Airtel 3G balance from your Android smartphone. There are severs methods to check Airtel 3G balance will 100% work for you when you follow below given procedure carefully.
How to Check Airtel 3G Balance –
As we told earlier there are several methods to check Airtel 3G data balance and validity so read below given methods carefully.
Offline Method –
You have to dial USSD code from your handset to know your Airtel mobile number balance and validity from this method.
- *123*10# – Dial this USSD code in your phone dailer to know main account balance and validity.
- *123*11# – Dial this USSD code to know You unused or left data balance and validity.
- *123# – Dial this code to check only main balance from your device.
- *123*7# – Dial this USSD code to know Airtel mobile Number SMS balance and validity.
- *123*1# – Dial this code to check Airtel to Airtel Minutes Balance.
- *123*8# – Dial to check Airtel free STD minutes balance.
How to Check Airtel Net Balance Online –
This is the online method to check balance and validity in your Airtel mobile number, it is also a easy method but to check Balance and validity you need active internet connection and My Airtel app, Airtel app can be downloaded from Google Play store or from Android market.
- First of all Download My Airtel app from website or from Google play store.
- App you will automatically install in your device if you are Downloading from Google Play store.
- Then open the app and skip few introduction steps and then login or register your number with my Airtel app.
- Now Enter your 10 Digit Airtel mobile number.
- Enter one time password received on your Airtel mobile number.
- Verify OTP and wait few minutes, now enter your first name, last name & email ID.
- Voila! your are on app dashboard.
- Now click on account balance option given on the top of your screen.
- That’sit!! Note your account balance and validity.
Also Read –
- Freecharge Upi Offers
- Amazon Pay Offers
- Ebay Freecharge Offer
- Big Basket Citibank Offer
- Redbus Paytm Offer
- Paytm Swiggy Offer
- Paytm Grofers Offer
- Idea DND
- Airtel DND
Tags – How to check airtel net balance, how to check airtel 3g balance, how to check airtel 3G balance.