Jio Puk Code – How to Unblock Jio SIM Puk Pin Online In 2019, Howdy readers, we at Earningkart doing our best to give you true information about telecom operators and their services.
You might already know many of the websites/blogs have wrong and mock information or the post is not updated from a long time on their website or blog.
Today we are going to tell you about Reliance Jio puk code, Jio is the largest 4G network in India and has a user base of 8.3 million Indian peoples.
Table Of Contents
What is Jio Sim Puk Code –
As we told above Jio has a large number of user base so the number of request for pin or puk code is also high from various states after the launch of JIO preview offer.
Jio sim card only supported in 4G devices 4G LTE and VOLTE, these devices can be purchased online or offline from any retailer.
Coming back to the topic of Reliance Jio Puk code or pin, A PUK know as ‘Personal Unlocking Key‘ is a security feature offered by all the handset manufacturing company. In most mobile devices that protects your SIM card data. In other words.
It is the small layer of security to protect unauthorized uses of your sim card by anyone. It contains about 4 – 8 Numeric digits & provided by all the network service providers.
Talking about PUK & PIN code, The default pin code for almost all the operators is either 1234 or 0000 and for some other operators, PUK code is Unique which is impossible to guess.
To know the puk code of these operators you need to call customer care or you have to try some other method to generate PUK code.
Once you enable 4 Digit pin code in your mobile then pin code will be asked after rebooting the phone.
Now if you enter pin 3 times then you will be asked for PUK code and after entering wrong PUK code 10 times your sim card will be blocked permanently.
So before entering wrong Puk first ask your operator or use below given online method to know PUK code.
How to Unblock Reliance Jio PUK Code :
Offline Method –
1) Firstly of all open your phone dialer app and enter 18008899999 number.
2) Now, wait till phone get connects.
3) Follow the instruction and try to connect Jio customer care.
4) When Jio executive attends your call then ask them to tell PUK code of your mobile number.
5) He will ask you about your documents details, such as an address, fathers name.
6) Once you verify your identity then they will tell your sim card PUK code.
7) Use that PUK code to unlock your mobile phone and then set 4 digit Pin if asked.
8) After setting 4 digit pin Goto your handset setting and disable PIN on reboot option.
Online Method –
If the above method doesn’t work for you then try the below-given method.
1) Open your Gmail app on your android phone or open mail app in IOS device.
2) You can also open Gmail in any browser such as Chrome or Mozilla.
3) Then click on compose and enter email Care@jio.com
4) Now message them and ask them to provide PUK code of your mobile number.
5) They will ask you to send any government-issued document which verifies your identity and your address.
6) After confirming your identity they will send you your 4 – 8 PUK code.
Check Related Offers –