Coursera Free Courses: Here, I will discuss all the free courses on the Coursera platform.
After registration on Coursera, you will receive various benefits:
- 10+ free courses are available.
- Course value is at Rs 0.
- Get free online courses.
- And more benefits.
I have already taken an enrollment of free courses from the Coursera platform.
What platform are you using for free courses? Have you ever checked different courses available on EarningKart?
Then dive straight into this offer post!
Coursera is one of my favorite digital platforms because it provides free courses. Somewhere, it charges, but the rest of the time, it gives free courses.
Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller designed this unique platform, and both are curious about providing free course service to their customers.
However, you can also request a degree or certificate from well-rated universities or companies like Google, IBM, Meta, etc.
Today, Coursera has brought the offer of a free course, under which all the participants will get ten courses.
The above-given free courses platform are available for free? Then, check the below steps carefully.
Coursera Free Course Terms:
1. Get 10 High Rated Free Courses
1) When users go to the Coursera platform and enroll for courses, they will get them for free.
2) Also, users do not have to pay any charges to avail the free courses.
3) This free course is available for a limited period and applicable only on the Coursera website or app.
4) Maximum of 10 courses are available, and users will get them after completing online registration.
5) Coursera terms and policy are fixed, but only it has a right to change anytime.
Coursera Free Courses:
- A Life of Happiness and Fulfillment
- Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups
- Sustainable Fashion
- Creative Problem Solving
- Introduction to Personal Branding
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations
- Introduction to Self-Determination Theory: An approach to motivation, development, and wellness
- Getting Started with Data Analytics on AWS
- Career Decisions: From Insight to Impact
How to Enroll Course on Courses:
1) Firstly, tap on the Coursera website from the available offer URL or download the Coursera app.
2) After visiting the Coursera app, click on the join free section, and you can create a free account on it.
3) Thirdly, log in with the Facebook or Google account or organization or add unique details like full name, email ID, and password.
4) Password must be firm, and no one can steal it or not share it with your friends.
5) Your account is created successfully and will land on the courses page, where you will see many free courses.
6) I have listed all free courses, and you can match the above list with your Coursera accounts.
7) Now, you can choose all or select one course from the given one and land on the page.
8) After that, tap on enroll now for courses, and it will be added to your account > then, check it on your account.
9) Once you enroll in any courses you can start anytime with your log-in account.
Moreover, go to Coursera through the above URL for a free course.
How many courses have you enrolled for yourself under this offer?
Let me know your course name in the below section and explore the free recharge offers page.
Coursera Free Course FAQs:
Is Coursera entirely free?
Coursera is not entirely free, but most of the courses are available for free and users will get it only after registration.
Does Coursera certificate have value?
Coursera certificates are highly valuable in promotion, business, or other field.
At this Point Check Related Offers:
- Teen Patti Joy Referral Code: Get Rs 41 Free on Signup
- Udemy Coupons, Promo Codes, and Offers
- Elearnmarkets Free Courses: Get Courses At Rs 0
Finally Watch Related Video:
Stream this video and check out the lists of free Coursera courses.