How to Delete Paytm Account Permanently: In this post, I am going to tell you about How you can delete your Paytm account permanently,
After reading this article, you will get the below-given benefits:
- Delete the Paytm account.
- Delete the Paytm Business account.
- Merchant account delete.
- Paytm bank account delete.
- And a lot more.
Let me tell you how you can do all this,
Are you excited to know?
So which Paytm account you want to delete?
Merchant account? Business account? Bank account? or any other account?
If you want to delete any other Paytm account which I had not mentioned in this article,
Then please do inform me in the comment section below,
Furthermore, I am not only going to tell you about How to delete a Paytm account permanently on your mobile,
I will also tell you the detailed steps,
If you want to delete your Paytm account on your desktop and tablets.
So take a deep breath for the reason that this article also covers your topic,
However, Some people also ask how to delete Paytm recharge history? how to delete the Paytm passbook? how to delete Paytm transaction history?
So I also added answers to the above question in the FAQ section down below.
Which will cover everything,
Nonetheless, I have written a few methods down below which will help you understand the same,
Each method is unique and will work on all the devices,
So are you excited to know about the method to delete the Paytm account Permanently?
Continue reading below,
Also, make sure to check the FAQs section for all the question which you have in your mind.
How to Delete Paytm Account Permanently:
Method one: Calling Customer Care
1) First of all download the Paytm app from below
2) After that login into the Paytm app using your account details and proceed.
3) Then verify your mobile number with OTP, only if it asks for the OTP.
4) Now click on the menu section and then Goto the 24x7 help section.
5) From there you will get the Paytm customer care number.
6) Or click on the above link to copy the Paytm customer care number.
7) Now call customer care and ask the agent to delete your Paytm account.
8) Your account will be deleted within a few hours after you provide your necessary details to the Paytm agent.
9) The agent also asks you some questions, so make sure to give the correct answers to all the questions.
Method two: Paytm Chat feature
1) To use this method, first of all, download the Paytm app from below
2) After that log in with your credentials and proceed to the Paytm menu section.
3) After that, click on the 24x7 help section and then go to the contact menu.
4) Now click on the live chat feature within the Paytm app.
5) Now you will be able to see some message sent to you by the bot.
6) Type your query in the option field and then choose the other query option in the Paytm app.
7) Then the bot will transfer your chat to one of the Paytm representatives.
8) Now type your query again in the chatbox and ask the Paytm agent to close or delete your Paytm account.
9) They might ask you some questions, so give the correct answer and also give a valid reason to delete your Paytm account.
10) Once the agent satisfies your answers then the agent will initiate the closure of your account from their end.
11) They will ask you to wait at least a few hours and then your account will be deleted on the Paytm app.
Method three: Paytm Ticket feature
1) First of all head to the below section and download the Paytm app.
2) After that, login into the Paytm app as I told you to do in the above methods.
3) Then proceed and go to the menu section and then goto the 24x7 help section.
4) From there create a ticket and write your issue on the ticket.
5) Within a few hours, the Paytm team will reply to your ticket and may ask for your documents like an Aadhar card or any other.
6) Send your documents to copy using the chat feature on the ticket.
7) Now wait again for a few hours, and the Paytm team will verify your documents and then you further.
8) They also might ask you some questions regarding your account.
9) Now wait for a few hours and your Paytm account will be closed.
More Methods to Delete Paytm Account:
Method four: Change Number
1) To use this method, you also need to download the Paytm app.
2) So head to the below section and download the Paytm app.
3) Then proceed and go to your profile section from the menu tab.
4) After that, click on the mobile number section and then click on the edit option.
5) Then change your Paytm registered mobile number with an unregistered Paytm mobile number.
6) Once you do this, Paytm will send you OTP to your new mobile number.
7) Enter your mobile number OTP and successfully change your mobile number.
8) This method will help you if your mobile number is stolen and you want to delete your Paytm account.
9) Follow this method and then you don’t want to delete your Paytm account.
Method Five: Change Email
1) This method will help you to change your forgotten email id.
2) This way, you don’t need to delete your Paytm account unnecessarily.
3) To use this method, first of all, download the Paytm app from below and then login with your number.
4) Verify your OTP, if Paytm ask to enter the one-time password.
5) Then proceed to and Goto profile section and select your email ID and then click on the Edit option.
6) After doing this, enter your new email id and then verify your new ID by a one-time password.
7) Paytm will send the one-time password to your Email ID, so open Gmail and copy your code.
8) Once you copy the code, enter that code in your Paytm app.
9) You have successfully changed your Paytm email ID without deleting your account.
Method Six: Send Email to Paytm
1) First of all, open your Paytm registered email account (Gmail).
2) After that log in with your Paytm registered email ID and password.
3) After doing login on Gmail, compose an Email.
4) Type Paytm customer care mail-in the “To” field: Care@Paytm.com
5) And then type the subject, of the email as “I want to close my Paytm account”
6) Then enter your email in the box.
7) Now click on the send button and wait for a few hours.
8) Wait at least, 12 hours for a new reply from Paytm.
9) Then follow the steps given in the Paytm email.
10) After following all the steps, your account will be closed by Paytm customer care.
How to Download App to Delete Paytm Account:
3) Now login with your Paytm account and very your mobile number using OTP.
4) Now proceed and click on the top menu section on the left.
5) From there click on the profile section and do what you want to do.
6) You can also follow the above-mentioned methods.
At this Point Check Related Offers:
- Paytm Flash Sale: Get Rs 20 Cashback Recharge
- Paytm Refer And Earn Offer: Earn Rs 25 Paytm Cash
- DTH Offers Paytm: Get Rs. 20 cashback on DTH Recharge