Flipkart Citibank Offer: In this offer post, I will describe a new Citibank offer with Flipkart.
Get the Flipkart app from the Google store and use it to get the below rewards:
- Rs 1500 discount on shopping.
- Use a Citi card and get a rebate.
- 10% instant discount on buying products.
- And more rewards.
Whenever I use the Flipkart app for shopping, then I save much more amount than others.
Do you also use the Flipkart app for online product purchases? If not.
Then come into this Flipkart Citibank offer to save money!
Flipkart is an Indian shopping store founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal. But Flipkart is owned by the Walmart company, and it operates its service.
Flipkart provides various discount offers for its new customers. Now, Flipkart and Citibank brought a new discount offer to save Rs 1500 on shopping.
Are you getting excited to use the Flipkart app for shopping?
Then read the offer terms from below and follow the steps carefully.
Flipkart Citibank Offer Terms:
1. Get Flat 10% Discount With Citibank Cards
1) There is no promo/coupon code required to get a rebate on online shopping.
2) When users use the Flipkart app for online shopping, they will get a 10% discount.
3) Minimum cart value is Rs 5000 required for this Flipkart Citibank offer, and this offer is valid for a limited time till 5th December 2021.
4) Also, the users can make payment only with the Citibank credit or debit card, no other payment method is required.
5) Using a Citibank card, the user can save a maximum of Rs 1500.
How to Avail Flipkart Citibank Offer:
1) Firstly, open the Flipkart web page from the given URL or download its app, and it takes a few seconds.
2) When you install the Flipkart app, open it to register an account > now, put your mobile number and get a verification code to log in.
3) After entering the verification code, log into the Flipkart app for online shopping.
4) Now, when you log in to Flipkart, then you will land on the app dashboard, where you will see many shopping sections.
5) Next, select any categories from the given page or explore from the menu button and purchase products.
6) After selecting the products, add them to the cart or add more items into the Flipkart basket.
7) Now, go to the Flipkart basket and add details like home/delivery address and coupon code.
8) Next, click the button, and you will see various payment methods > tap on the credit or debit card to enter the Citibank details to complete your transaction.
9) Your payment has been successfully completed > now, you will receive your products in a few days.
I hope you have to go to the Flipkart online store for online shopping.
How much do you save money under this Flipkart Citibank offer duration?
Share your feedback through the comment box and check out some free recharge offers.
Flipkart Citibank Offer FAQs:
Does Flipkart accepts both Citibank credit or debit?
Yes, Flipkart accepts both online cards, credit and debit for online transactions.
Can I make Payment on Flipkart with cards?
If you have an account on any payment methods, then you can make payment on Flipkart.
At this Point Check Related Offers:
- Myntra Rupay Offer: Get Flat 15% Discount on Shopping
- Gaana Coupons, Promo Codes, and Offers
- Myntra Citibank Offer: Get Flat 10% Discount on Shopping
Finally Watch Related Video:
Click on this media and know about the Flipkart Citibank debit and credit card.