Flipkart Citibank Offer: In this offer post, I will describe a new Citibank offer with Flipkart.
Get the Flipkart app from the Google store and use it to get the below rewards:
- Up to Rs 3500 discount on flights.
- Use a Citi card and get a rebate.
- 15% instant discount on tickets.
- And more rewards.
Whenever I use the Flipkart app for shopping, then I save much more amount than others.
Do you also use the Flipkart app for online product purchases? If not.
Then come into this Flipkart Citibank offer to save money!
Flipkart is an Indian shopping store founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal. But Flipkart is owned by the Walmart company, and it operates its service.
Flipkart provides various discount offers for its new customers. Now, Flipkart and Citibank brought a new offer for the traveling users, who want discount on flight ticket.
Are you getting excited to use the Flipkart app for shopping?
Then read the offer terms from below and follow the steps carefully.
Flipkart Citibank Offer Terms:
1. Get Flat 15% Discount With Citibank Cards
1) There is a coupon code: FLYCITI required to get a rebate on online shopping.
2) When users use the Flipkart app for flight tickets, they will get a 15% discount.
3) Minimum transaction value is Rs 3000 for this Flipkart Citibank offer, and this offer is valid for a limited time till 14th May 2022.
4) Also, the users can make payment only with the Citibank credit or debit card, no other payment method is required.
5) Using a Citibank card, the user can save a maximum of up to Rs 3500.
6) Offer is available for both domestic and international bookings.
How to Avail Flipkart Citibank Offer:
1) Firstly, open the Flipkart web page from the given URL or download its app, and it takes a few seconds.
2) When you install the Flipkart app, open it to register an account > now, put your mobile number and get a verification code to log in.
3) After entering the verification code, log into the Flipkart app for online shopping.
4) Now, when you log in to Flipkart, then you will land on the app dashboard, where you will see many sections.
5) Next, select travel categories from the given page or explore from the menu button.
6) After selecting the products, add them to the cart or add more items into the Flipkart basket.
7) Now, add your journey details to the Flight ticket section and proceed to the next page to add coupon code.
8) Next, click the button, and you will see payment methods > tap on the credit or debit card to enter the Citibank details to complete your transaction.
9) Your payment has been successfully completed and your ticket details will send on your registered contact details.
I hope you have to go to the Flipkart online store for online shopping.
How much do you save money under this Flipkart Citibank offer duration?
Share your feedback through the comment box and check out some free recharge offers.
Flipkart Citibank Offer FAQs:
Does Flipkart accepts both Citibank credit or debit?
Yes, Flipkart accepts both online cards, credit and debit for online transactions.
Can I make Payment on Flipkart with cards?
If you have an account on any payment methods, then you can make payment on Flipkart.
At this Point Check Related Offers:
- Myntra Rupay Offer: Get Flat 15% Discount on Shopping
- Gaana Coupons, Promo Codes, and Offers
- Myntra Citibank Offer: Get Flat 10% Discount on Shopping
Finally Watch Related Video:
Click on this media and know about the Flipkart Citibank debit and credit card.