Flipkart Free Delivery: In this post, I am going to cover some Flipkart free delivery tricks.
When you use these methods then you will get benefits including:
- Free delivery on Rs 400+ Order.
- Free delivery on Rs 250+ Orders.
- Flipkart Super coins on Rs 250+ Order.
- And much more.
I recently ordered a set of pens from Flipkart worth Rs 126 and I got free delivery by using the below-given tricks
Do you also want to order products less than Rs 499 without delivery charges?
Let dive straight into the tricks.
I hope you might already know that Flipkart is one of the leading e-commerce online stores in India and thousands of people shop on the giant store every minute.
Moreover, when a customer makes a purchase on Flipkart then the brand charges Rs 40 to Rs 100 delivery charges on orders less than Rs 499.
But In this post, I will tell you some tricks or methods to avoid Flipkart free delivery charges without risking a Flipkart account.
Are you excited to know the free delivery tricks?
Then head to the below-given section and carry on your reading!
Flipkart Free Delivery Details:
1) Users can use the below-given methods to avoid Flipkart delivery charges.
2) The below methods are only for educational purposes.
3) Flipkart is not responsible for any harm caused by using the below Flipkart free delivery methods or tricks.
How to Get Free Delivery on Flipkart:
Method One: Flipkart Order Cancellation
2) Also if you already have the app installed then update it to the latest version from the Play store.
3) Now open the app and add Rs 498 or less Flipkart assured product in your cart.
4) After that check the delivery charge included in your order summary or not.
5) If the Flipkart delivery charges are included in your order summary then add one more Flipkart assured product of any amount and make the cart more than Rs 499.
6) Now add your delivery address and select cash on delivery.
7) Now after 30 minutes cancel the other unwanted product from your Flipkart orders section.
8) Now you will not be asked to pay the Rs 40 Flipkart delivery charges on orders of less than Rs 499.
9) Note: this Flipkart free delivery method will only work on Flipkart assured products and will not work on Seller delivered products.
10) Don’t try this Flipkart free delivery method more than two times in a month or your account will get blocked without any notice.
Method Two: Flipkart Order Rejection
1) Firstly update the Flipkart app from the Google Play store.
2) Now login with your account or register a new account on Flipkart.
3) Now verify your mobile number and email address with the Flipkart verification code.
4) Then go to the Flipkart account section and complete your remaining profile.
5) Now add your delivery address and save the shipping address for future orders.
6) Now add your main product to the cart and add one more any secondary product.
7) After that select your saved delivery address and then on the Payment page select cash on delivery.
8) Now when your order is out for delivery in your city then cancel the order from the Flipkart app.
9) You can also reject the product on your doorstep or ask the agent to cancel the order from their side.
10) Note: You can use this Flipkart free delivery method or trick unlimited time in a month.
Method Three: Using Flipkart Plus
1) Firstly open the Flipkart app and go to my account section, make sure to update the app before opening the app.
2) Then click on the menu option > My account > Super coins.
3) Now make sure that you have 200 super coins in your account.
4) Then come back to the Flipkart home page and search “Flipkart Plus” in the top search bar.
5) Now tap on the Flipkart plus banner and then click on Join Now.
6) After that you will get a Flipkart Plus membership for free, and your super coins will not be deducted from your Flipkart account.
7) Then order anything below Rs 499 and Flipkart will not add delivery charges in your order summary.
Method Three: Using Flipkart Super Coins
1) Firstly open the Flipkart app on your smartphone and then log in to the app using your email id and password.
2) Don’t create a new Flipkart account for the reason that this method will not work for new Flipkart app users.
3) Now make sure that you have at least 40 super coins in your Flipkart account.
4) After that, add a product in your cart > add your shipping address and then proceed to payment.
5) Now on the payment gateway apply your 40 super coins.
6) Then complete your order of less than Rs 499 and you will get a Rs 40 discount on your order, which means Flipkart free delivery.
7) You will get 2 super coins on every Rs 100 spent on the Flipkart app or website.
In conclusion, this is how you can get the benefits from this Flipkart free delivery post, share it with your friends by tapping on the social media icons.
Moreover, do you have any queries in your mind? If yes, then let me know in the comment box.
At this Point Check Related Offers:
- Mobikwik Flipkart Offer: Get 10% Supercash
- Flipkart Plus Membership: Get Membership For Free
- Flipkart Refer And Earn: Get Rs 50 Per Refer